cloverfield

Expensive, but could be cool. Don't know if Hasbro's right for this. They'll give it more articulation than NECA could, but NECA would knock it out of the park.

I like this...

"In conjunction with the launch of the highly anticipated CLOVERFIELD movie release, Hasbro, in a partnership with Bad Robot and Paramount Pictures, has produced a super-articulated and highly detailed limited collector’s edition Cloverfield Monster."

In conjunction? Then why is it not shipping on/around 9/30? I hope I don't have to wait that long for the DVD...sheesh.

odd that none of us ever heard of this until now

I've got to hand it to Abrams and crew...they really did do a good job with keeping the mystery going right up to the test screenings. Hell, we weren't even allowed to exit back into the lobby when we saw it. Considering this is one of the few movies where details didn't leak, I'm not surprised Hasbro had to keep quiet about this until now.

I was allowed into the Lobby......

Also Cloverfield did 44 mil or something.....beast opening in a January ever beating Star Wars: A New Hope Special Edition in 97 or so

odd that none of us ever heard of this until now
Not none. I've heard of it. Week or two ago. Even seen a picture supposedly of the figure form of Mr. Grumpy-pants. (that's actually what Abrams calls the big guy)
5641-clover.jpg

sweet i see 0 points of articulation on that
about 70 more to go

Not none. I've heard of it. Week or two ago. Even seen a picture supposedly of the figure form of Mr. Grumpy-pants. (that's actually what Abrams calls the big guy)
5641-clover.jpg

i dont think that looks like what i saw in the movie at all... he had wierd almost inverted horse legs in the movie.... and he had tendrils

5641-clover.jpg
that aint the cloverfield monster. What the hell is that?

sounds great,been wondering who would do the monster and if wed get articulation or just a nice statue.thing is hasbros never done somthing like this before.mezco did it with kong and it was great same with the scale balrog,hopefully this is worth it.

Why are you posting old rumored pictures of the monster?? 100 bucks is steep.

look what the fig comes with dude... sounds like a high class fig actually

OH MY LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you ****ing serious?!@? THEY are making a Cloverfield monster? That's amazing!

Thanks soooo much for posting this I didn't even know! I mean I heard rumours but that's about it! :)

So excited for this...Hasbro eh? Well they are capable if they try so I think it'll be cool

It'll be sweet up against McFarlanes Military figures!

Lovin' the Statue of Liberty accessory!

This movie ruled :)

OH MY LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you ****ing serious?!@? THEY are making a Cloverfield monster? That's amazing!

Thanks soooo much for posting this I didn't even know! I mean I heard rumours but that's about it! :)

So excited for this...Hasbro eh? Well they are capable if they try so I think it'll be cool

It'll be sweet up against McFarlanes Military figures!

Lovin' the Statue of Liberty accessory!

This movie ruled :)

lol calm down :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"