Commercials you hate.

The new milk ones, with the dumb random clips followed by a mooing cow and the sound of a cowbell.

Yes, there is such a thing as too much cowbell when sued in advertising.

I love those because I either laugh at them right away, or I'm irritated but as they continue on I start laughing coz they're f**king hilarious. :heart:

You guys have too much hate in your hearts.

IO, Digital Cable....the most annoying commerical, worse because the audio gets louder whenever it airs:

[YT]9EVxI0uGzeY[/YT]

"PERHAPS, FRATALLION!!"

:down:o
Right? I hate that one, its like how dare starbucks for using names that we dont hear any. At Dunkin Donuts, we dont make superior coffee like starbucks, but we do understand that your hyper-mainstream fat american ears refuse to hear any word that came from overseas, even though all american words come from foreign origin. And not only will we refuse to recognize foreign words describing our coffee, we will use an uncatchy uncharming jingle to slander and marginalize as many european countries as we can without having a heart attack.

and then right after that, the commercial uses words like cappucino http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/pig_****/fritalian.jpg

That taco bell commercial where everyone has chesse drooling from their mouth . it's disgusting.
I know, it looks like a cross between spider-web and skeet skeet.
taco bell commercials have always been the most disgusting. but maybe thats just because ive seen my dad eat taco bell :csad:

"So-and-so is a real Geico customer, not a celebrity. So to tell So-and-so's story, we hired a celebrity."

just saw another one

new volkswagon commercial, this couple are looking to buy a car and a guy keeps hitting the damned car alarm when the two get near it ...got damn thats annoying as all hell

"So-and-so is a real Geico customer, not a celebrity. So to tell So-and-so's story, we hired a celebrity."
by celebrity they mean they got a d-list nobody who's been on TV a few times but needed a paycheck

not mine:
mays-art8.jpg

i hate any and all Carls Jr. commercials. i remember a few years back they put paris hilton in lingerie eating a cheeseburger. it was disgusting. they apparently thought an anorexic, lazy-eyed girl with low moral fiber eating a burger was attractive. no thank you.

and then there was the other commercial that was fairly recent of the dude eating the hawaiian burger and he keeps flicking his little hula girl figurine. and he was acting like it was the most enjoyable thing.

garbage.

Also annoying: those 5 gum commercials. They're dark, creepy, attemptedly but unsuccessfully sexual, and reminiscent of Ridley Scott's "1984" advert for Apple computers. Seriously? What weirdo at the gum company decided that the best way to market this gum was to depict it as similar to being in a distopian future where people are put in nuclear testinc facilities on a pool of little beads where the damn kids are playing their music so loud that the subwoofer causes him to vibrate?

Distopian future devoid of any color or logic or advertisement of the damn gum? SOLD!

I have an idea; let's advertise a candy bar by showing the year 2525 in which a scrawny slightly hairy young 20 something is put in an incubation tank like in the matrix with electrodes going into the back of his skull that play Devo loud enough that the music goes directly into his brain, causing him to give a little smile! THat'll show people how good our candy bars are!

Im assuming you guys remember those citibank commercials about identity theft featuring a large black man singing like a teenage white girl?

That one caused some irrevocable hurt.

Im assuming you guys remember those citibank commercials about identity theft featuring a large black man singing like a teenage white girl?

That one caused some irrevocable hurt.
Ha, ya.

Anyone seen those "esurance" commericals? Ya...basically printing out car insurance forms is somehow related to cartoon women fighting mosters/aliens. :huh:

Any commercial not specifically about yoga or tai chi that features people doing yoga or tai chi in it.

I think WalterKovacs just hates everything.

"Yoooo Tim, what? Did she get home ok? Dude, i was so high? You know me, that's not me. Are we cool?"

Up here they used to have a commercial for Windsor system saver pellets. It softens your water or some crap like that. It was just a guy insisting "you gotta get the good one" over and over again. I hated that bald bastard with a passion.

You know what i hate? When they do awful covers of songs. like "You're cumbeleivable." or the 3-meal applebee's thing.

[YT]R7d1S6rBTKg[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"