Condoleezza Rice loves Fox TV

:rolleyes: Sure, Fox IS a bit conservative - but they are not nearly as biased as say NBC News is.

No one can deny, however, that they are more favorable to Conservatives than any other News Network out there - it is normal that Condi and all Conservatives would prefer them.

Also - this Title is wrong. Fox TV is not Fox News.

http://www.onthemedia.org/transcripts/2006/11/17/02

that links to the infamous Fox internal memo from Fox News VP John Moody, the order is to report that insurgents are thrilled that Dems took the House in the congressional election. Can you please find a link to an NBC memo that says make **** up?

yeah, anyone who claims that any of the other major networks are as biased as fox news needs to watch the documentary "outfoxed". they do a great job of exposing the tactics that fox employs.

yeah, anyone who claims that any of the other major networks are as biased as fox news needs to watch the documentary "outfoxed". they do a great job of exposing the tactics that fox employs.

Name one conservative on NBC News (not MSNBC - NBC News). There is not one.

another conservative hottie

malkin4b.jpg

why does there have to be either?

Because this is the real world and everyone has biases. NBC News is full of typical, liberal journalist. Tom Brokaw was the most liberal of the 3 main network anchors. When you have a news room full of liberals with no conservative thinkers, your news is going to have a clear leftward slant. Thats a given.

apparently, conservatives don't believe in orthodontics either:huh:
beaver2.jpg

pol_rice_070111_6a.hmedium.jpg

malkin4b.jpg

Name one conservative on NBC News (not MSNBC - NBC News). There is not one.

it's not about individuals and their political ideologies, it's about an overall ideology being presented by the network.

she's not ugly but her soul, if she has one, is pitch black. that's very unattractive. she's a poor man's ann coulter.

Her soul is black because you don't like her politics??

Now that's sad. :dry: She could say the same about you. She's against killing babies in the womb. She'd say that was a "black-hearted" act.

What do you think about that?

Her soul is black because you don't like her politics??

Now that's sad. :dry: She could say the same about you. She's against killing babies in the womb. She'd say that was a "black-hearted" act.

What do you think about that?

nope, her soul is black because she lies, distorts truths and plays extremely dirty. as i said, she's a poor man's ann coulter. they're the type of people who give true conservatives a black eye.

it's not about individuals and their political ideologies, it's about an overall ideology being presented by the network.

Yes - however if the network is being run by liberals you have a bias.

Yes - however if the network is being run by liberals you have a bias.

you're assuming that the networks that you describe as liberal are employing the same tactics that fox news does wherein they systematically distort the news to fit their viewpoint from the top down, i.e. roger ailes, which i have seen no evidence of. trust me, watch "outfoxed" and tell me if any of the tactics that they expose in that documentary adhere to journalistic ethics or are anything close to being as balanced as any of the networks you mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"