Costume Manip Gallery

Hmarrs

Sidekick
Reaction score
I see from time to time people have come on here and have made Manip Pictures. Can we use this suite for "Costume Manips." Images of people or actors with Photo shopped costumes I think it would be fun and awesome. Its being done anyway but instead of having them scattered about we can have them on this thread sort of like a Gallery.
If anyone knows of a a standing website or other threads were they have seen any Manips lets post them here or Create New ones for the talented people out there.

images

This is from another Thread on here...
JLAgroup2_zps617e45ad.jpg

Most times these group Manips look but this one is the best by far.

Captain America and the Manip looks so much better.
Its from an Avenger Thread i found on another Thread on Here.I want to see somebody out wings on the head.
http://i41.tinypic.com/30cpxxj.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome Avenger Thread.
Hawkeye
16h93tl.jpg

Last edited:
This is the Marvel Films section, we shouldn't have DC heroes in here. Keep them on the DC Films board.

This is the Marvel Films section, we shouldn't have DC heroes in here. Keep them on the DC Films board.

LOL...I was thinking the same thing and thought I wandered into the wrong thread for a sec. Or at least a move to the Misc. Comic Film thread.

Oooops buyaaa you guys are right ill keep it to Marvel here and start a new one on a Misc.site.
But can sombody help me out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"