Could Bruce Campbell be in this?

Eh, I liked it fine.

Post-credits scene too with that Evil Dead nod.

It didn't really amount to anything significant, but it was nice to see Bruce be a goof.

They cut a half hour of the film but kept this nonsense in. Complete garbage cameo.

One of the best cameos and post credit scenes.

The audience in my theater laughed when he said "it's over!"

Was hoping for a Ash cameo but the gag worked very well.

this was probably one of the worst post credit scenes I’ve seen.
It’s a punch into the face of every loyal fan, who stays 10 more minutes in the cinema

this was probably one of the worst post credit scenes I’ve seen.
It’s a punch into the face of every loyal fan, who stays 10 more minutes in the cinema
You're acting like that's the first time Marvel has done something like that. It's no more unnecessary than the team sitting around eating shawarma at the very end of the Avengers credits or the Captain America PSA scene from the end of Homecoming or Goose coughing up the Tesseract at the end of Captain Marvel. Not every scene has to be a setup for the next MCU film, and besides, we already got that with the previous post credits scene in Multiverse of Madness. This is a pattern that's been common in the MCU. Two post-credit scenes, the first one to set up either a sequel or something else coming up in the MCU and the final stinger as more of a humorous callback to something earlier in the film.

Thats why I said ONE of the worst and not THE worst…

Loved the Post Credit Scene and laughing hysterically at people mad that it wasn't some deep, ground-breaking reveal about Strange or the MCU whatever. It was funny, it matched Raimi's style. This is what post-credits scenes were created to be. Now Marvel does a handful of ones that "matter" and people act like its a grand betrayal when one is just a gag.

Loved the Post Credit Scene and laughing hysterically at people mad that it wasn't some deep, ground-breaking reveal about Strange or the MCU whatever. It was funny, it matched Raimi's style. This is what post-credits scenes were created to be. Now Marvel does a handful of ones that "matter" and people act like its a grand betrayal when one is just a gag.
I loved it as well! I was grinning from ear to ear haha. Bruce Campbell is the man, and I'd gladly take more cameos over another typical MCU credit scene.

The Campbell post credit scene was great. Highly amusing, though not as funny to me as the complaints from irate fanboys.

haha funny..still lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"