Could Noah Hawleys Dr Doom movie get integrated in the MCU?

Darkprime

Sidekick
Reaction score
Dont know about you but I would not be against Noah Hawleys standalone Doom movie being integrated into the MCU. And being our first introduction to the character.None of us have read the script so they could tweak it if Marvel Studios wanted. Feige has said the MCU going forward might not have phases. Maybe they wont stretch out villains for an entire arc anymore but could give villains their own movies for more back story and setup.

I very highly doubt it will ever get made.

As much as I'd love to see Hawleys Doom, I doubt we ever will.

Now that Marvel has lost Gunn, Noah Hawley would be a great guy to build a relationship with.

Hawley seems like the type of guy that Feige would want to play ball with so it wouldn't surprise me to see him at the helm of an MCU film one day. Provided of course that Disney doesn't flat out cancel Legion with the merger and lets Hawley finish it on his own terms.

As for a Doom movie, he would seem to be a likely candidate for a villain solo film once Marvel goes down that avenue, but not before he's featured in a few Fantastic Four films. But if and when Marvel does its first villain solo film, it'll for sure be a Thanos movie.

I'd be very surprised and terribly disappointed if this movie ever gets made

Goodness no. I always saw this as another cynical rights grab attempt from Fox after the failure of Fant4stic.

I'd be very surprised and terribly disappointed if this movie ever gets made

Goodness no. I always saw this as another cynical rights grab attempt from Fox after the failure of Fant4stic.

I think you guys can rest easy. Dark Phoenix and New Mutants are probably going to be the only Fox Marvel movies that will see the light of day since they've already been (mostly) filmed.

I actually hope so. Doom is to complex of a hero to just appear in a F4 movie and have his origin be told there. He needs his own movie. Because his origin was never told, you never saw his magic side come out, only his tech side. And despite what people may say about Story's Doom, without his own origin movie, he did the best he could while juggling 5 characters in a debut movie. From my understanding Noah was leaning heavily on Books of Doom and if that's the case, I can easily seeing that being integrated into the MCU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"