Comics Cover help

Binker

Superhero
Reaction score
Maybe you guys can help me:

Does anyone know what issue had a cover where Lois is in the bathtub probably carrying a gun?

loisgun.jpg

What was that from?

Because I've been searching for days

That is not supposed to be Lois. It's Lupe.

The cover is by Gene Ha for Adventures of Superman #629 in which Lupe, who works in the Metropolis Special Crimes Unit, was visited by Superman when she was taking a bath and she tried to seduce him.

The weird thing though is that I have that issue and the tpb and both of them use a cover by Doug Mahnke instead. I guess Ha's cover was to risky and DC didn't want to use it or they used two covers for that issue for some reason.

EDIT: I found a solicitation for the issue that only credits Ha and uses his cover so I'm pretty sure DC changed their mind about using it and went for the Doug Mahnke one instead.

Thanks for clearing that up. When I was posting this for Binker I actually thought how it doesn't look like Lois. She just seemed off.

J.p1337! said:
how come the \S/ is the same way when its off a mirror?:confused:

WOW, that's true. I didn't notice that. Maybe they didn't want people to think that Bizarro was looking at a naked chick.

blksuperman2 said:
WOW, that's true. I didn't notice that. Maybe they didn't want people to think that Bizarro was looking at a naked chick.
lol true i understand that it wouldv have looked odd but its just kinda stupid, also Bizarro's face and colours are different:up:

Is it really Supes in the mirror, or is it....
I am really confused as to how this came off this way. Is the image we are seeing reversed?
SUMBODY HOLD ME 'CAUSE AHM SCARED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"