Crappy Mainstream Foreign Films

"Crappy Mainstream Foreign Films" but no mention of the Godzilla movies? They are the best type of crap (funny, intentional crap) that's embraced by the mainstream, and are originally made in Japan. :up:

that werewold movie from france sucked balllllssss

i think it was called brotherhood of the wolf

O.O

That movie rocked! And it wasn't a werewolf movie at all.

No, the first half of the movie was good, the second half was terrible. Chris Gans can't make a second half of any film, they all turn up crap after the mid-point.

No, the first half of the movie was good, the second half was terrible. Chris Gans can't make a second half of any film, they all turn up crap after the mid-point.

I found the second half to be as enjoyable. The sword fight in the end was one of my favorite scenes in the whole film, second to the Jaws-like opening scene.

I don't watch many foreign films, mostly because I loathe reading captions. But there are some good ones. I just prefer North American films or films where the English language is spoken. Feel free to attack me like a pack of rabid wolves.

I don't watch many foreign films, mostly because I loathe reading captions. But there are some good ones. I just prefer North American films or films where the English language is spoken. Feel free to attack me like a pack of rabid wolves.

I agree for the most part, except for the loathing of captions. Not to say I actively ENJOY it, but I don't mind it. I just prefer the movie to be in a language I can understand so I don't miss any dialogue if I happen to look away from the screen for a moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"