Cringeworthy moments in films

"From now on, call me Jigsaw."

As much as I enjoy PWZ, this line could sooooooooo have been done without. It's just so...cliched, worse than anything else in the movie.

Last edited:
American Beauty... great movie but had awfully cheesy dialog from the Jane character.

ANGELA

Jane! He is a freak!

JANE

Well, then so am I! And we'll always be freaks and we'll never be like other people. And you'll never be a freak because you're just too perfect.

The refrigerator scene in Indy4
The scene where Beast and Storm wonder if they should close down Xavier's school in X3
Every scene with Arch Angel in X3
All of The Playa's Club
The end scene of the incredible Hulk where Ed Norton smiles for some reason
The High Ground scene in SW3
Will Smith shoving one guys head up another guys ass. LITERALLY.

I think its because he's learning to control his heart beat and thus he's able to control the hulk. I mean, he's meditating in the scene and focusing and you can hear the heartbeat rising thanks to the sports watch, so thats just what I assumed.

The close up of John Turturro ass in Transformers. :facepalm

The hospital scene in Spider-Man where Peter explains Spider-Man to MJ

"Bana makes love to his wife/terrorists kill hostages" Montage at the end of the otherwise great Munich.

Last edited:
"From now on, call me Jigsaw."

As much as I enjoy PWZ, this line could sooooooooo have been done without. It's just so...cliched, worse than anything else in the movie.

That movie had a lot more than just that scene going. Anytime LBJ was in it and talking and when Frank pulls the axe out of the banger and telling him not to die. Can't get anymore cliche than that crap.

"Nice coat" (Batman Begins)
(an otherwise excellent movie. Though not on a par with TDK imo.)

Margot Kidder's poem she thinks when she flies with superman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"