Cringeworthy moments in films

Oh, God. Thanks. Now that's the only thing I'm going to see each time I see that. Christ, what the hell was she thinking? Someone should make an avvy of that though. :woot:

what am i missing. I couldn't see it..

omg........wow. it's like the worst scene in the movie because it's too over the top.

I can buy a kid sword fighting a trained Russian soldier on two jeeps on unpaved roads. Whatever.

But swinging...with monkeys. From vine to vine. Indiana Jones has always been cartoony to a degree but this is flat out Looney Tunes.

It was a bit over the top even for an Indiana Jones movie and the whole interdimensional (aliens) was a bit much, but I know what they were going for.

I'd like to edit out the Fridge scene, the prairie dogs, monkeys, Mutt's swinging and sword fighting.

Personally I thought the aliens were much more over the top than the swinging.

Yeah, the fridge scene in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was pretty stupid. It seemed really out of place and, to me, felt like I was watching a deleted scene from the DVD where you go, "Oh, I see why they cut it from the film."

The refrigerator scene in Indy4
The scene where Beast and Storm wonder if they should close down Xavier's school in X3
Every scene with Arch Angel in X3
All of The Playa's Club
The end scene of the incredible Hulk where Ed Norton smiles for some reason
The High Ground scene in SW3
Will Smith shoving one guys head up another guys ass. LITERALLY.

The monkey scene isn't that bad the second time you watch it. I remember it being bad the first time bit when I saw it on DVD it wasn't so bad. Could of been avoided. And I loved everything about Indy 4. You need to keep an open mind while watching it.

The refrigerator scene in Indy4
The scene where Beast and Storm wonder if they should close down Xavier's school in X3
Every scene with Arch Angel in X3
All of The Playa's Club
The end scene of the incredible Hulk where Ed Norton smiles for some reason
The High Ground scene in SW3
Will Smith shoving one guys head up another guys ass. LITERALLY.

WTF??!! :wow:

Yeah, that happens in Hancock. I haven't seen it, but it was on the trailer.

nothing could beat

the yee-haw line from ghost rider
while he's racing the caretaker

the monkey swinging bit from indy was pretty cringeworthy
just seemed out of place

the climbing ants were pretty wtf worthy also

You know, I am surprised I didn't mention more Nike Cage movies. It's probably because I tried to either forget them, or the scenes were so bad that I laughed instead of cringed.

Yep. In Handcock, Will Smith(as Handcock) shoves another mans head up another man's ass which seemed really out of place, especially since both men SURVIVED it.... and will never be the same. The love scenes during the later part of the movie make it feel even more out of place, in fact.

Army ants will actually do this, climbing over each other to bridge gaps and reach inaccesable places. Eating the soviet officer alive is a little much, though.

So is a man getting his heart torn out but still living and 700 year old knight, no? Face it, all Indy the films are outlandish. And that's okay, because their movies after all.

OMG, I was watching the Encore channel, and this movie named "TransMORPHERS" came on, the whole movie.................CRINGEWORTHY

When that animal farts at the podrace scene in Star Wars Episode 1, and Jar Jar says something like "pew smelly!!". Not even the really little kids laughed at that when I saw it in theater.

Harvey Dent screaming "SAY IT!" In The Dark Knight.

The playground fight scene in Daredevil.

When that animal farts at the podrace scene in Star Wars Episode 1, and Jar Jar says something like "pew smelly!!". Not even the really little kids laughed at that when I saw it in theater.

Harvey Dent screaming "SAY IT!" In The Dark Knight.

The playground fight scene in Daredevil.

:down:dry:

So you cringed instead of jumped?

Max Payne from beginning to end. Especially the part where the villian is revealed and the flashback sequence shows a shot of him through a small mirror in the toy thingie hanging over the craddle...sooo bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"