Dan Stevens Joining Natalie Portman in Noah Hawley's 'Lucy in the Sky’

Wow, I was intrigued before but now I am full-on hyped. Looks GREAT.

Pretty damn effective trailer IMO. It looks a lot like First Man which isn't necessarily a problem since I loved that movie quite a bit. Portman looks like she going to give a great performance and I love that John Hamm and Dan Stevens are also in this. Very curious to see what Hawley does here.

2e45d692-cc03-4bf9-865b-1d6db9087f3b-Lucy_in_the_Sky.jpg

Check out exclusive new photos from fall's most must-see movies

I feel like barely anyone is talking about this. It's in like one "must see upcoming release" article.

The universe heard me and a new trailer came out after I complained. :funny:

I love the change in aspect ratios... Noah Hawley did the same thing on Legion.

Hmm, more mixed than I was expecting.

I knew they should have kept the dirty diapers. In all honestly, that was the most interesting aspect of the true story. And come on, who doesn’t want to see Natalie Portman crapping her pants so she can drive 1,000 miles without a bathroom break?

Hawley knew he did bad and has made peace with it

Unfortunate these are the initial reactions, I'm very much looking forward to seeing it.

Considering how much Hawley likes "weird for the sake of weird" I'm surprised he left the diaper bit out.

Considering how much Hawley likes "weird for the sake of weird" I'm surprised he left the diaper bit out.

Seriously. “Hmmm... I couldn’t figure out a way to make any of the characters in Fargo season 2 as interesting as Billy Bob was in Season 1... so, ummm... UFO time!”

I'm resurrecting this thread because I finally saw this, and it is SO BAD. This movie failed on just about every level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"