Daredevil Daredevil Season 2 - Set Photos/Candids

The only thing I don't understand is why Jon has dark hair on top of his head in the older pictures, but in this newer image with him and Daredevil chained up, Jon looks like he either is bald or has blonde hair, and it looks off. I am sure it is just because of the quality of the picture and the angle at which the camera is seeing the hairs on the top of his head (that it doesn't look black), but still knowing this is most likely the case doesn't make the image appear better to me. Like the premise though and hope we will get HD versions of these images soon.

It's the lighting off the top of his head. He has a shaved head in the recently released picture just like he does in this photo... He actually is wearing the exact outfit too:
jon-bernthal-pictured-as-the-punisher-on-daredevil-set-03.jpg

Last edited:
Man, Bernthal's got the face for it, but I really hope he grows his hair out for subsequent appearances. Frank Castle was never the jarhead type - though I'll accept it since he's not fully The Punisher yet.

It's the lighting off the top of his head. He has a shaved head in the recently released picture just like he does in this photo... He actually is wearing the exact outfit too:
jon-bernthal-pictured-as-the-punisher-on-daredevil-set-03.jpg

Strange how lighting can effect something so much, because his jacket looks brown in the new picture also (even with the clearer image), where as with the one you provided it is obviously in the black / grey family. I'm sure you are right that it is the same thing effecting his hair color for me.

Surfer

Some new promotional photos I found on Tumblr...
tumblr_o2p04wud9l1uqfsrjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2p04wud9l1uqfsrjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2p04wud9l1uqfsrjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2p04wud9l1uqfsrjo2_1280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"