• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Dark Knight Chicago Production Schedule on Ebay

Haha, I like the part of the schedule for the time of day that says, "Magic" instead of night or day.

$20.50 is high? Hell spent thousands in ebay and try to win a LeAnn Rimes pants that went a couple thousands bucks :p

Haha, I like the part of the schedule for the time of day that says, "Magic" instead of night or day.

It's the 'magic' hour, or Jesus Lighting. Usually it's very early or near dark, when the sun is either setting or rising. The lighting is awesome during those times.

Is anyone else thinking about bidding on this? I think it might have info we may not already know. Plus it's just kinda cool.

Get the schedule tattoo'd to your back.

Is anyone already bidding on this? I don't want to outbid any of our board members for something they might want more than me - more specifically I just want the information from it!?

give the kid a break maybe he is jobless

Yeah, give the kid a break. Maybe he's like 17 and doesn't have an income of his own and knows that 30 dollars for a 4 page outline of a movie shoot isn't going to go down well with his parents...

Is anyone already bidding on this? I don't want to outbid any of our board members for something they might want more than me - more specifically I just want the information from it!?

I'm kinda bidding. Certainly no more than $30. By all mean, please bid. I would rather it be someone on the Hype who wins.

Eh, looks pretty interesting, but there probably aren't a lot of important plot points in those 4 pages, judging by the content of the first page.

I am, however, intrigued by the part that goes:

Major Crimes Unit - Gotham: Gordon finds Lau neatly wrapped and addressed to him.

How would you "neatly wrap" a person?

I'll take 100.00 bucks or I'll report the seller to WB :)

I must be really bored, I bid on that autograph of Ledger and Maggie as well....

i would bid but, i dont have 20$
but for christ's sake someone bid thousands on brittney's hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"