Darth Sue

Yodaman

Legend
Reaction score
I havn't read way too many FF comics so sorry if this question has been answered before. I was thinking about Sue Storm using her powers to hurt others. I just read a Byrne issue where she used a forcefield to make a Doombot's chest burst. That made me think of something. Could she possibly use her powers to crush someone's windpipe or make a forcefield so that no oxygen could go to her victim so that they die? I know it's dark but it's just a what if question.

Yodaman said:
I havn't read way too many FF comics so sorry if this question has been answered before. I was thinking about Sue Storm using her powers to hurt others. I just read a Byrne issue where she used a forcefield to make a Doombot's chest burst. That made me think of something. Could she possibly use her powers to crush someone's windpipe or make a forcefield so that no oxygen could go to her victim so that they die? I know it's dark but it's just a what if question.

She has placed bubbles in people's airways before yes....I believe most recently was in an MK 4 issue where she is dealing with a man who beats his wife...afterwards she actually becomes ill because she realizes how she allowed her anger to get the better of her. As Malice she pretty much kicked everyones ass...very decisively...

So could she crush someone's windpipe....most certainly...
Make a forcefield so that no oxygen could go to her victim...she's already done that...

darth sue i believe that would be MALICE

this thread is a pile of rubbish as sue will never be or has been darth sue!
sue7jrkc8.gif

i think yodaman used the term darth figureativly

When Byrne created Malice she suddenly could show her full powers which could easily overcome or or overpower an opponent!
33.jpg

rguy said:
When Byrne created Malice she suddenly could show her full powers which could easily overcome or or overpower an opponent!
33.jpg
That pic is begging to be captioned :o

rguy said:
33.jpg
"all right richards WHERE IS ALBA ?/?i'll make her PAY for her repugnant impersonation of me"

33.jpg

MALICE/DARTH SUE: "Give yourself to the dark side."

33.jpg

MALICE: "You have no idea how much this outfit chaifs!"

3dman27 said:
i think yodaman used the term darth figureativly

I agree, I think just as people have concluded he was talking about Malice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"