Darth Vaders Collect Call

Robot Chicken Rules.

Everyone go out and buy the 1st Season.

MotherSmurfer!!!!

"I'll tell everyone what a ***** you were about Padamaymay, or Panda Bear, or whoever the hell she was."

Leto Atrides said:
"I'll tell everyone what a ***** you were about Padamaymay, or Panda Bear, or whoever the hell she was."

Now he's crying :(

Robot Chicken is a horrible show.

Not funny in any kind of way.

The writing on that show is about as good as fanfiction. I've never seen a good segment of anything on there.

... and yet everyone here is laughing at that clip

Why? Ever seen a video 13 year olds do for a middle school project? That's exactly how the satire works in this show.

"no I told you I'm too busy to [insert cross movie reference with characters from a popular movie]."

"yup, i'd like to order a pizza but I said IT BETTER BE FAST. LOL".

... :(

8Ball2/JanG5 said:
Why? Ever seen a video 13 year olds do for a middle school project? That's exactly how the satire works in this show.

"no I told you I'm too busy to [insert cross movie reference with characters from a popular movie]."

"yup, i'd like to order a pizza but I said IT BETTER BE FAST. LOL".

... :(

So...are you saying you don't like "Robot Chicken", then? :confused:

jag

There is no "comedy" in it at all. It's about as low as T.V. can go.

well, then I guess we're all sorry we're not as good as you :rolleyes:

That's a horrible, overused rebuttel. Why not analyze the show in terms of other television comedy and come up with what it has to offer.

8Ball2/JanG5 said:
That's a horrible, overused rebuttel. Why not analyze the show in terms of other television comedy and come up with what it has to offer.

Because it's a completely subjective thing. What one person finds funny, another may not at all. There's no point in arguing over what amounts to your opinion.

jag

8Ball2/JanG5 said:
It's Gods opinion.

Way to paint yourself as an unreasonable zealot that few people will want to engage. :up:

jag

I didn't suggest I was God. I was just the messenger. A.K.A., Jesus Christ.

And I was kidding. Anyway, i'll make it up to you. This show servers as another barometer of our society. It's important to keep track of ourselves, hindsight is 20/20 but it doesn't do much good. They say anything can be ridiculed. But some things can be ridiculed more easily than others, and what this show ridicules is just about everything. Which should be an indication of that state of our societies voice.

8Ball2/JanG5 said:
I didn't suggest I was God. I was just the messenger. A.K.A., Jesus Christ.

And I was kidding. Anyway, i'll make it up to you. This show servers as another barometer of our society. It's important to keep track of ourselves, hindsight is 20/20 but it doesn't do much good. They say anything can be ridiculed. But some things can be ridiculed more easily than others, and what this show ridicules is just about everything. Which should be an indication of that state of our societies voice.

I didn't realize that Robot Chicken would bring the downfall of society. And I supported them by buying Season 1. :(

So in conclusion, that was the deep rooted reason why we should not think it's odd to watch this show. You are all the better for watching it.

Don't I get a thank you for that.

EDIT: Erzengel dammit that's not what I said! I said this show reveals the absurdities today, which makes it an interesting show. :mad:

8ball, go away. We were all having a good time enjoying the clip untill you came along and took a dump in the thread.

I like it when Palpy gets the news, puts the phone down and yells F*** ...!!!

also when they laugh about Vader crying over Panda Bear. :D

The Green Goblin said:
I like it when Palpy gets the news, puts the phone down and yells F*** ...!!!

also when they laugh about Vader crying over Panda Bear. :D
Yeah. His reaction to the news of the Death Star exploding was hilarious. I would probably react in the same way!! WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"