David Ayer to Write and Direct Fury

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=100370
Source: Deadline
February 13, 2013

End of Watch director David Ayer has signed on to direct his own original World War II spec script Fury through QED International, Deadline reports.

The film follows a five-man American tank crew in Europe in the final days of the war.

Ayer's next project, Ten, is set for release on January 24, 2014 and stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Joe Manganiello, Sam Worthington, Harold Perrineau, Terrence Howard, Max Martini, Josh Holloway, Olivia Williams and Mireille Enos.

John Lesher is attached to produce Fury with production targeted for this fall.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

When I saw the thread title I immediately thought it might be a remake of that old Kirk Douglas movie.

Is Shia going start a random fight with Pitt too?

Knowing David Ayer, the best bits will be the five guys talking crap in the tank between the action sequences.

Damn, I got excited for a moment, I thought this was the one he's doing with Arnie.

Finally, a movie by David Ayer that doesn't take place in South Central, LA! Maybe South Central, Berlin?

Looks like my kind of movie...then I saw it doesn't come out until November of '14.:csad:

I read Clint Eastwood's son is going to be in the movie.

I didnt even know he had a son, let alone two of them. Its amazing just how much he looks like his father.

TANK MOVIE! Seriously I got hooked on World of Tanks recently and have been lamenting the lack of WWII tank films as a result (it's high time we get a modern Midway/Battle of Britain film too, eh?).

I hope Labeef isn't doing his stammery-stuttery crap. Maybe they'll drive over his character's head with the tank in the movie.

Anyway, /subscribed

I love seeing Brad Pitt in these kinds of films. It isn't often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"