dchisholm's art thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
abep.jpg

thoughts?!

WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN?

Okay I have to see where this is going. Lincolin's gun alone has me, to speek nothing of giant freaking monster.

Hey Dave, I was wondering, how do you get your 11X17 board on your computer? Do you take a photo, do you photocopie them and the blue lines doesn't appear or do you scan them with a big scanner?

Hey Dave, I was wondering, how do you get your 11X17 board on your computer? Do you take a photo, do you photocopie them and the blue lines doesn't appear or do you scan them with a big scanner?

big scanner. mustek A3. it's pretty cheap and affordable and does well as long as you scan black and white. it does color, but it's not amazing at it.

thanks, man!

http://www.sltrib.com/arts/ci_13015812

neat article in the local newspaper about my comic.
some of the info isn't quite correct, but that's ok.
:-)

Great article! What's not accurate. I love Leif's comment: "Some people have looked at me a little differently after reading the book," he said. "I like to think I'm a pretty nice guy, but it's true I can turn nasty when my buttons are pushed."

By the way you run a hospital as your day job:wow: Dude where do you find time?

Great article! What's not accurate. I love Leif's comment: "Some people have looked at me a little differently after reading the book," he said. "I like to think I'm a pretty nice guy, but it's true I can turn nasty when my buttons are pushed."

By the way you run a hospital as your day job:wow: Dude where do you find time?

haha not accurate: i played keys for the band i toured with...it was a rock band, not a jazz band.

i don't know where i find time. currently, i have the following pots on the stove:
-2nd year of grad school starts in a week and a half.
-i teach at the university when i'm in school.
-i teach trumpet privately.
-i'm applying for doctoral programs this winter.
-i just got married.
-just released Let's go to UTAH!
-i set up a recording session for 4 of my large-scale compositions, early in sept.
-my band is putting out a live cd.
-fun comics like this one.

i feel like i'm constantly on the go. it's insane. i gotta slow down.

This is not a nothing 3 page throw away it's awesome and I could write 20 issues of this comic!

haha i know! but it is funner as a 3-pager.

mooke.jpg

here are the first 5 pages to my newest story entitled "MOOKE."

this one is fun.
i hope you enjoy it!

i'm basically treating this as a one-man strip jam. i know roughly where the story is going to go, but i can meander getting there with cool stuff. it won't be as tightly plotted as "LGTU" and i just want to have fun doing it. these 5 pages were a blast.

I LOVE how your frames are dirty but that your pictures are really clean. It really gives a cool style to your stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"