Dead Fantasy III-V by Monty Oum

Nathan

Avenger
Reaction score
Most probably remember the other 2 videos that were released quite while ago, with DoA and FF girls beating the crap out of each other. Well, after a long period of waiting, Monty Oum finally released part 3 of fanboy heaven.

Dead Fantasy III

[YT]I7vKrBDXx_s[/YT]
SD | HD

The other two don't have officia releases yet. Only vid cam recordings are available right now. I'll update it once they are released on gametrailers.

Dead Fantasy IV

[YT]JJjhZMqxcWE[/YT]
SD | HD

Dead Fantasy V

[YT]UGRXUZPfzOM[/YT]​
SD | HD

And for those that haven't seen the first two yet, here are Dead Fantasy I and II.

Dead Fantasy I

[YT]rwqywyeCo0I[/YT]
SD | HD

Dead Fantasy II

[YT]VKtG-wsH2VM[/YT]
SD | HD

Last edited:
I love this little series. I don't know how many times I've watched the first two over and over again. Didn't care for seeing Tifa getting beat so badly at the end there, or in the preview for 5, though seeing her come back was really nice, if unfairly short lived. Hope those guys really get what's coming to them soon.

Who was the blonde chick in the blue at the end of 3?

Is this a fan made thing? Or something official? I've never heard of it before.

Dead Fantasy is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. Monty Oum is a genius.

Seeing your signature made me release damn it we need some Chrono series love in these videos. Kid will cut a *****. :cmad:

Seeing your signature made me release damn it we need some Chrono series love in these videos. Kid will cut a *****. :cmad:

*Sigh* Unfortunately with the sales of Chrono Trigger on the DS, I do not think we will get a revival.

Another question, what was the song that was playing, during the part where Hitomi is doing her little "wax on/wax off" thing after Tifa damaged her eyes? I'm sure it's by Tetsuya Shibata, but which one?

Actually, the music doesn't change. It's still "Devils may cry" from DMC3.

I've just updated the first post with a high quality video of Dead Fantasy IV.

I can't believe they brought in the guys... this is going to be insanely ignorant now.

I wish...that there was more fighting. In the newest one, a whole minute had gone by with no fighting at all. The clip was less than 4 minutes too. It's just that when you release something like Dead Fantasy II, your fans expect the next to completely eviscerate everyone's minds. Ok, the summons were cool, no denying that. Bring Kairi or Rikku back in for the fight, Kairi was on a beach...nothing happened.

Sorry, but those *****es should not have been able to beat some of those summons so easily, especially not Bahamut.

Sorry, but those *****es should not have been able to beat some of those summons so easily, especially not Bahamut.

Based on that concept, then Dead Fantasy would have ended right after a couple punches were thrown. Each one seems like it could break a mountain.

Completely forgot to Update Episode 5 with a good quality version. It is done now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"