Design your own Goblin

<Mr.Spider> said:
how about this?.......
goblinmask.jpg

BEST. GOBLIN. EVER.

^ not into that face, really. but the suit is awesome.

The problem with the animated rubber mask is that it's animated!

I always pictured the Goblin as wearing a rubber mask and talking from behind it as being an eerie thing. No change in facial features- He's ALWAYS got this maniacal, laughing face, no matter what he's doing or saying.

That's the Green Goblin to me.

Not my design but my one of my favorite GG2 concepts

552D3C73C7.jpg

^ I like that a lot...it needs more purple though.

chaseter said:
^ I like that a lot...it needs more purple though.

Agreed on the purple thing...the design is amazing. Absolutely gorgeous! :up:

I am going to add some of my own ideas to it and it will be done in about a week.

<Mr.Spider> said:
how about this?.......
goblinmask.jpg

Yeech. The face on this thing is atrocious. Had they chosen this design, Spider-Man would have faced off against a muppet. Not to mention I love that eggplant glued to the back of his head.

dr venture said:

552D3C73C7.jpg

I really like that a lot. Maybe tomorrow I'll add some purple to it

Dr.Dude said:
I kind of agree.... I don't really like the costume, but I wouldn't really mind it all if they just swapped out the ****ty looking mask he has there and replaced it with something that looked more like this --- (Unused design/s from the first movie)

GGmask_1.jpg

GGmask_2.jpg

AWESOME!!!:eek: :up: THANKS FOR POSTING THESE!!!:D

<Mr.Spider> said:
how about this?.......
goblinmask.jpg

i like it.:up: although the prosthetic mask may have taken away from the realism a bit. the helmet makes more sense, but damn, it still looks cool.

(what magazine/book was this in? just curious.)

the "Wicked witch mask"...and all these other designs can be found in the "Behind the Mask" of spider-man book.... it was a book about the making of the first movie... all sorts of unused designs are there... including a goblin with butterfly wings lol ( If I could find my copy I'd post some, I've been looking for it all week :( )

dr venture said:

552D3C73C7.jpg

That Green Goblin II design is pretty sweet. It is one of my favourites. This GGII concept is very true to the comics. It also reminds of the Green Goblin costume from 2002's Spider-Man. I like it.
:gg:

That's a concept for the Green Goblin in the first Spider-Man film.

webhead731 said:
That's a concept for the Green Goblin in the first Spider-Man film.
Yeap...look at the date on it. I just want that one because it is different from GG1 in SM1 but still a Goblin and looks more kick @ss and scarier.

As far as the "Wicked Witch" mask.... like I said the last time that pic was circulating the boards about a year back --- I'll admit I like the facial design of it, but its just ruined by that giant phallus sticking out of the back of his head there. :p

Dr.Dude said:
As far as the "Wicked Witch" mask.... like I said the last time that pic was circulating the boards about a year back --- I'll admit I like the facial design of it, but its just ruined by that giant phallus sticking out of the back of his head there. :p
That is why I want GG2 to wear some sort of hood and hopefully Raimi might realize this and add it in.

chaseter said:
That is why I want GG2 to wear some sort of hood and hopefully Raimi might realize this and add it in.

I was really hoping for a hood, but I don't see it happening :( I think as the days go by, I'm going to being to accept what we have, and I'm not looking forward to that.

Here it is with a little more purple... I'll try ading a hood and maybe a cape or something. I've never really done that before, so we'll see how it goes.

Edit: touched it up a little

Edit again: I know some of it looks more like a reddish than actual purple, but I tried gettin it as close to the glider as I could...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"