Dinosaurs

Orko Is King

Avenger
Reaction score
I got the DVD set that came out last week and I must say...this show is a lot funnier than I remember it. At first I thought it'd just be a good nostalgia thing, but watching it now, I realize they actually had some damn good writing on that show. I'm sure a lot of the jokes went over my youngin' head when I watched it when it was on TV.

yeah I love it but was wondering it says season 1 and 2, I think there's another season because the last show I saw had the Dinosaurs in a diaster where the company wesayso cause a major accident that killed them all, that was sad. I recall the baby saying he was cold as ashes? or something blocked the sun

Morg said:
yeah I love it but was wondering it says season 1 and 2, I think there's another season because the last show I saw had the Dinosaurs in a diaster where the company wesayso cause a major accident that killed them all, that was sad. I recall the baby saying he was cold as ashes? or something blocked the sun

Yah I remember that, it was pretty depressing ending :(

I'm deffinately gonna grab it on my next paycheck though.

there are 4 seasons to the Dinosaurs series, I can't wait to pick up this set, and the later seasons 3 and 4:):up:.

Morg said:

Didn't they end up setting off all the world's volcanoes, with the ash blocking out the sun? Then we're left to assume that the artificial winter kills them all off. Very sad way to end the show, but now I can understand the (not so) subtle commentary on humans and the environment.

GoldGoblin said:
How many seasons did this show have?

Read the above post, number 5.

wiegeabo said:
Didn't they end up setting off all the world's volcanoes, with the ash blocking out the sun? Then we're left to assume that the artificial winter kills them all off. Very sad way to end the show, but now I can understand the (not so) subtle commentary on humans and the environment.

Yep I believe that what happen and it was sad, hearing the baby saying he was cold as the screen goes dark made it sad. Couldn't believe they ended it with such a downer

I love the drug episode. Robbie asking us to put an end to the cheesy public service episodes was a great moment.

Morg said:

Yea...Carl...was that his name? He caused the Ice Age. But that wasn't the end. There were 7 or 8 unaired episodes of Season 4 that took place after that. You can find brief descriptions on epguides.com. I assume they will be included in the Season 4 DVD.

Matt said:
Yea...Carl...was that his name? He caused the Ice Age. But that wasn't the end. There were 7 or 8 unaired episodes of Season 4 that took place after that. You can find brief descriptions on epguides.com. I assume they will be included in the Season 4 DVD.

OH? Didn't knew about any unaired ones which is weird, since they surpose to died in that 'nuclear winter' disaster

Morg said:
OH? Didn't knew about any unaired ones which is weird, since they surpose to died in that 'nuclear winter' disaster

They didn't die. It was just the start of the ice age.

well then they will die, dinosaurs can't survive in cold weather

What??? They finally came out with a DVD set? I gotta go see if they have it on Netflix yet!

Guys, those unaired ones you speak of DID air on Disney channel later on after the show ended production. Even though they aired after the series finale I think they were originally intended to air BEFORE it. I remember one of the "unaired" ones was one where the family went to some vacation or something and there was a hurricane.

Man-Thing said:
wouldn't it have been easier to just simply type "4"?

lol how silly!:D

Just pointing out the dude need to read the posts :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"