Discuss the scene after credits !!

To me, the Magneto ending is the best--it leaves things questionable, but without getting silly (like Xavier's ending) . . . Wolverine's ending (if that's what it is) is somewhat depressing. It leaves him exactly where he started--alone and by himself . . . kind of like, what was the point of doing all of that?

Mic said:
I thought i made it clear?

Its me, dressed as barney the dinosour, making love to a sheep. While beast watches...naked. Covered in baby oil.

EW!! -covers eyes-

For a final scene I would have liked...

1) Cyclops alive and with some amnesia (and maybe normal eyes) chatting to a redhead in a bar...
Woman: 'You look like hell'
Cyclops: 'i feel like I just came from there, i'm kinda... messed up at the moment.. long story.. I was.. lost, somewhere... now I'm here. How about you?
Woman: 'Life can only get better for both of us then.'
Cyclops: 'I'm Scott Summers'
Woman: 'Madelyne Pryor'
Cyclops: 'You remind me of the best part of someone i once knew...'
She gets up off the stool and takes his hand to walk towards the door.. He feels the pain of the sunlight and puts on dark glasses as a red glint appears in his eyes...

OR:

2) Sebastian Shaw talking to Emma Frost and Sinister
Sebastian: 'Well, how do you think it turned out in the end'
Emma Frost: 'Pretty much as expected. The major threats are out of the way. Magneto, Mystique, Jean Grey, Xavier won't be able to interfere with your plans. It couldn't really have gone any better.'
Sinister: 'You really thought my cure would do all this.'
Sebastian: 'The X-men and the Brotherhood destroyed my base at Alkali Lake and all my work with Stryker. They were becoming too powerful and meddlesome for their own good. Divide and rule, they say. And the cure divided them right down the middle. Enough for us to build on our plans. Mutants will rule this world, but without the melodrama and terrorism of Magneto and his henchmen. There are more subtle ways to power and domination'
All three of them clink together glasses of champagne in the opulent surroundings of the Hellfire Club.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
My guess --

Ending #1: Xavier in a new body in a room with Moira
Ending #2: Wolverine in a bar
Ending #3: Magneto playing chess, trying to move the king with his power

There are three possible endings, I think, from what Stewart said.

Sounds about right. Like I said they combined endings 1 and 3, putting 1 after the credits(which is odd) the Wolverine leaving ending was to set up the spin-off but then that was made a prequel.

X-Maniac said:

Cyclops: 'i feel like I just came from there, i'm kinda... messed up at the moment.. long story.. I was.. lost, somewhere... now I'm here. How about
Dude....hes not Captain Kirk.

Although getting william shatner to play cyclops would have been most excellent:up:

Mic said:
Dude....hes not Captain Kirk.

Although getting william shatner to play cyclops would have been most excellent:up:

Eh? Don't understand the Kirk reference 'dude'....

X-Maniac said:
Eh? Don't understand the Kirk reference 'dude'....
The long drawn out talking.
If you dont get it, i cant really explain. Sorry.

Mic said:
The long drawn out talking.
If you dont get it, i cant really explain. Sorry.

It's not drawn out, it's not like he's slurring, it's how people speak. They don't talk in exact sentences. You are reading it in a way that's not how it's written!

Let me redo it for you: 'i feel like I just came from there, i'm kinda... messed up at the moment. Long story. I was lost - somewhere; now I'm here. How about you?'

The thing about Wolverine ending up back in the bar he started in is that if that scene plays out as in the kids book it just doesn't make any sense. In that
the barman who threatened Logan with a shotgun in X1 gives him a free beer, stating how he saw what he did for everyone (his heroics on Alcatraz having apparently been broadcast live on tv). Scene ends with Logan getting into the cage and being announced to the audience. Problem with this is if that barman knows all about Wolverine, so would everyone else. Now what moron would get into a cage with Logan when you know what he can do?

X-Maniac said:
Let me redo it for you: 'i feel like I just came from there, i'm kinda... messed up at the moment. Long story. I was lost - somewhere; now I'm here. How about you?'
Much better.

wobbly said:
The thing about Wolverine ending up back in the bar he started in is that if that scene plays out as in the kids book it just doesn't make any sense. In that
the barman who threatened Logan with a shotgun in X1 gives him a free beer, stating how he saw what he did for everyone (his heroics on Alcatraz having apparently been broadcast live on tv). Scene ends with Logan geting into the cage and being anoiunced to the audience. Problem with this is if that barman knows all about Wolverine, so would everyone else. Now what moron would get into a cage with Logan when you know what he can do?
That would rock if
sabertooth stepped in the ring from the crowd
. Little smirk from both. And BAM. You got yourself a opening scene for the Wolverine spin off.

Mic said:
That would rock if
sabertooth stepped in the ring from the crowd
. Little smirk from both. And BAM. You got yourself a opening scene for the Wolverine spin off.

Wolverine Spin Off will probably be a Prequel, not after X3.... :)

X-Maniac said:

1) Cyclops alive and with some amnesia (and maybe normal eyes) chatting to a redhead in a bar...
Woman: 'You look like hell'
Cyclops: 'i feel like I just came from there, i'm kinda... messed up at the moment.. long story.. I was.. lost, somewhere... now I'm here. How about you?
Woman: 'Life can only get better for both of us then.'
Cyclops: 'I'm Scott Summers'
Woman: 'Madelyne Pryor'
Cyclops: 'You remind me of the best part of someone i once knew...'
She gets up off the stool and takes his hand to walk towards the door.. He feels the pain of the sunlight and puts on dark glasses as a red glint appears in his eyes...

OR:

2) Sebastian Shaw talking to Emma Frost and Sinister
Sebastian: 'Well, how do you think it turned out in the end'
Emma Frost: 'Pretty much as expected. The major threats are out of the way. Magneto, Mystique, Jean Grey, Xavier won't be able to interfere with your plans. It couldn't really have gone any better.'
Sinister: 'You really thought my cure would do all this.'
Sebastian: 'The X-men and the Brotherhood destroyed my base at Alkali Lake and all my work with Stryker. They were becoming too powerful and meddlesome for their own good. Divide and rule, they say. And the cure divided them right down the middle. Enough for us to build on our plans. Mutants will rule this world, but without the melodrama and terrorism of Magneto and his henchmen. There are more subtle ways to power and domination'
All three of them clink together glasses of champagne in the opulent surroundings of the Hellfire Club.

I like this idea.

If anything there should be an ending for Cyclops because he's really the only mystery in the whole freaking movie!

We KNOW what happens to everyone else. He's the one we need to see!

^ That's what I said in the begining...

Prof X's mind is inside Cyke's body since he was knocked out in a coma by Jean/Phoenix !!

Write my words... X4 will go in that direction !!

fabxxx said:
^ That's what I said in the begining...

Prof X's mind is inside Cyke's body since he was knocked out in a coma by Jean/Phoenix !!

Write my words... X4 will go in that direction !!

what should happen is that Scott and Cyke are trapped on the Astral Plane because of Jean. and Jean is somewhere in there as well. maybe this time of Magneto wanting her for himself Shadow King wants to control Jean because he's aware of the Phoenix entity

HughJackFan420 said:
what should happen is that Xavier and Cyke are trapped on the Astral Plane because of Jean. and Jean is somewhere in there as well. maybe this time of Magneto wanting her for himself Shadow King wants to control Jean because he's aware of the Phoenix entity

They should not go for this Astral Plane Mumbo-Jumbo... The X-Men movies are more "realistic" than the comics... Having Xavier's mind transported to Cyke's body since he's in a coma is one thing... Having them floating on a different Astral Plane?... Nhaaaa...

Mic said:
I thought i made it clear?

Its me, dressed as barney the dinosour, making love to a sheep. While beast watches...naked. Covered in baby oil.

Oh gross

I still think all the X-Men characters should do a kickline to "I Feel Pretty"

TonyKick.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"