Discussion: All Things Voting

Handsome Rob

Sidekick
Reaction score
We don't have a discussion thread that I saw that just deals with voting issues--it usually just pops up in one thread or another.

53,000 Dead Voters Found in Florida

http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2012/05/16/53000-dead-voters-found-in-florida/

That's how many have been purged from the voter rolls by the FL Secretary of State this year. But I'm sure no one votes as a dead person, right? Because that would be voter fraud, and voter fraud is just a myth pushed by right-winged racists who want to use voter ID requirements to stop minorities from voting, right?

Mississippi NAACP Leader Sent to Prison for 10 Counts of Voter Fraud

http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/29/m...-sent-to-prison-for-10-counts-of-voter-fraud/

. . . in April (2011) a Tunica County, Miss., jury convicted NAACP official Lessadolla Sowers on 10 counts of fraudulently casting absentee ballots. Sowers is identified on an NAACP website as a member of the Tunica County NAACP Executive Committee.

Sowers was found guilty of voting in the names of Carrie Collins, Walter Howard, Sheena Shelton, Alberta Pickett, Draper Cotton and Eddie Davis. She was also convicted of voting in the names of four dead persons: James L. Young, Dora Price, Dorothy Harris, and David Ross.

Florida Sues Federal Gov't Amid Voter Registration Row

http://news.yahoo.com/florida-sues-federal-government-amid-voter-registration-row-040946723.html

The lawsuit calls on the Department of Homeland Security to provide Florida with access to an immigration database so that it can check if foreigners have made it onto lists of people eligible to cast ballots.
This refusal to assist Florida in verifying the eligibility of voters is no surprise with the Obama administration. Illegal voters are a key Democratic voting bloc. :cwink:

0.004 % kiddo................

I don't know what's more surprising:

1. That you completely overlooked the ":cwink:" and evidently took my comment seriously, or

2. That a leftist just admitted that illegal votes are cast.

:funny:

I don't know what's more surprising:

1. That you completely overlooked the ":cwink:" and evidently took my comment seriously, or

2. That a leftist just admitted that illegal votes are cast.

:funny:

:facepalm: as always.....completely over your head...:pal:

:facepalm: as always.....completely over your head...:pal:

Sorry, son. Can't crawfish your way out of what you just did by proclaiming some nebulous "you just don't get it" retort with nothing to back it up.

So, instead of just saying "completely over your head," how about you explain exactly how dropping a percentage followed by "kiddo" somehow holds some meaning that eludes me? What, praytell, is it that I didn't understand? :yay:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"