• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Discussion: Military, The Defense Budget, The Pentagon, War

Young people don't want to go fight and possibly die in destructive wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, etc and soon, Israel, Taiwan, and Ukraine, all of which are bad wars for the USA that don't serve the national interest.

Last edited:
Young people don't want to go fight and possibly die in destructive wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, etc and soon, Israel, Taiwan, and Ukraine, all of which are bad wars for the USA that don't serve the national interest.
I think the only thing that would motivate a percentage (probably still small) of young people to get involved would be defending their own country from attack, not participating in wars abroad, some or most of which they don’t agree with.

I think the only thing that would motivate a percentage (probably still small) of young people to get involved would be defending their own country from attack, not participating in wars abroad, some or most of which they don’t agree with.
I think you're right. It's hard to voluntarily fight against someone you perceive as never having done anything against you personally. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"