• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Comics Does anyone know this artist's name?

web_head83

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm a 3D artist and looking to model spider-man for my portfolio. After looking through a bunch of ref pics i came across this drawing. The style of it is just awesome and i was wondering if anyone knows the name of the artist who produced this?

spidey.jpg

Art reminds me of the Marvel Adventures Spider-Man book.

In some panels, it looks like McNiven, but in some, it doesn't.

It's from 'Rules of the Game', a Peter Parker: Spider-Man arc from 2003 written by Zeb Wells. The artist is either Francisco Herrera or Michael O'Hare.

It's from 'Rules of the Game', a Peter Parker: Spider-Man arc from 2003 written by Zeb Wells. The artist is either Francisco Herrera or Michael O'Hare.

Aloha,
#53 is by Machael O'Hare. Yea, they spell it with an a.Good eyes JJJ.I knew it wasn't Ramos-IT LOOKED TOO GOOD!
Spidey rules with anyone but Herrera or Ramos

Thanks for all your help guys but i found out the artist name is someone called zurdoM.

Thanks for all your help guys but i found out the artist name is someone called zurdoM.

What? That's a name?

Okay I found his site and saw the page. I stand corrected. Weird. I coulda sworn... oh well.

Last edited:
What? That's a name?

Okay I found his site and saw the page. I stand corrected. Weird. I coulda sworn... oh well.

Aloha,
Boomerang was in PP SM #53 like you stated, but those exact pictures were no where to be found. I thought maybe it was a sketch from O'Hare that didn't make into the final comic.We both stand corrected.What book were those pics from?
Spidey rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"