• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If SS gets panned too, does that justify the conspiracy that critics prefer Marvel over anything else? :hmm

Shhh. Shhh. Not so loud.

tumblr_meb9bydGXz1r4gei2o2_500.gif

The sad truth all this is that the thread about the attack in Brussels has 19 replies and there are hundreds of people throwing a ****fit because of some negative reviews over on the BvS boards. Ignorance is bliss.

Me visiting the BvS Rottentomatoes score thread

79RqvJC.gif

David Ayer and Chris Terrio will take over JL and Snyder and Goyer will quietly disappear... You heard it here. :p

Nah, Snyder will return.

We're the Transformers of the cbm genre after all. :o

This thread is just turning into the RT thread, now.

This thread is just turning into the RT thread, now.

I mean, this is one of the few places you can talk about it without drowning in "THIS IS ALL MARVEL'S FAULT!!!!" and "I HATE EVERYTHING!!!" posts.

Is it not more fun to just blame jokesonm3 and salt him?

Do your worst Reek! Snyder's already broken my fragile heart today. :o

It's actually getting scary in there... :dry:

Do your worst Reek! Snyder's already broken my fragile heart today. :o

"Go in expecting less of DC's version of The Avengers and more of a variation on Watchmen." .... thats the first thing the idiots at IGN said about it... That made me excited... then they gave it a 6.8 lol ... IGN is garbage though.
It's actually getting scary in there... :dry:

yea its bad

Couple = Me

Drink = My innocent worrisome views

Drenched couple = The BvS boards

giphy.gif

Drink = all of jeffreys hopes and dreams

Film Critics Posting Their Reviews of BvS on Twitter

tumblr_inline_o4h88wAmBZ1qabqy3_540.gif

and what fanboys wish they could do to the critics

9hLRGWG.gif

When DC fanboys tell you to ignore the reviews of BvS and it's RT score, but would probably have the time of their lives talking **** on Civil War if it failed.

tumblr_inline_o4cwoo9cJc1qabqy3_500.gif

As someone who loves both DC and Marvel, I'll say this... that s*** goes both ways, my friend.

I will never understand the 'feud'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"