Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me returning to the hype after a week off and checked my New Subscribed Threads

aRbTcRb.gif

Seeing Wonder Woman getting positive responses:
tumblr_lmzcboweYa1qimzy6o1_500.gif

I won't accept those positive reviews until those same critics, revise their previous BvS and MOS reviews.

When you see someone cut in line for a midnight showing

giphy.gif

Thats a person that truly believes their **** doesnt stink.

He thinks he's at the fair, and that that was the p***y-grabbing exhibit.

When Collider comes up in any Wonder Woman thread.

vWeixQc.gif

Greens really gets a lot of hate in the Wonder Woman threads.:o

yea its like the Dutchman can't have an opinion.

Greens really gets a lot of hate in the Wonder Woman threads.:o

These people are sensitive, man. They feel like they're Gal's personal internet bodyguards.

These people are sensitive, man. They feel like they're Gal's personal internet bodyguards.
You trying to say they aren't? I mean self appointed of course, but still. :funny:

i sense a Greens/Dark Raven feud coming... oh man... that raven is about to be McNuggets.

You trying to say they aren't? I mean self appointed of course, but still. :funny:

They're also the arbiter of who is SOMEONE. Campea? He's a nobody. DCEU supporter? Oh, I love his stuff.

They're also the arbiter of who is SOMEONE. Campea? He's a nobody. DCEU supporter? Oh, I love his stuff.
So it isn't simply, "I don't read them", but all the way to, "he's dead to me"? :funny:

I believe it was Campea who annoyed me with his not so accurate scoops for TFA, but has he been harsh on Wonder Woman? It seems to be a meme around here.

So it isn't simply, "I don't read them", but all the way to, "he's dead to me"? :funny:

I believe it was Campea who annoyed me with his not so accurate scoops for TFA, but has he been harsh on Wonder Woman? It seems to be a meme around here.

He just doesn't like Gal in the role, thinks she's wooden. I'm not sure if his opinion changed much after seeing WW.

People just have a general snide reaction whenever Campea comes up. To me he's always been a pretty reasonable guy who puts out a lot of good entertainment.

With a run in by BN?

BN as a wild card yes... dressed as the godfather from WWF

What did he say about WW? I've honestly never watched one of his videos.

John Campea @johncampea
·
May 25

WW isn't a top 10 all time comic film but it's a solid, enjoyable, well written and directed film I believe most people will enjoy a lot.

Yeah, real harsh lol

He just doesn't like Gal in the role, thinks she's wooden. I'm not sure if his opinion changed much after seeing WW.

People just have a general snide reaction whenever Campea comes up. To me he's always been a pretty reasonable guy who puts out a lot of good entertainment.
Honestly don't have that much experience with the guy. But I remember him being really annoying over the look of Snoke before TFA. He he was firm on Snoke looking like another character and went around calling legitimate images from the art book fake. I can't remember if it was him or one of his co-host, but someone started going after a few people pointing this out. So that didn't paint the best picture of him for me. I do think he gave a rather sincere apology though, so he can't be that big of a jerk if he is one.

Honestly don't have that much experience with the guy. But I remember him being really annoying over the look of Snoke before TFA. He he was firm on Snoke looking like another character and went around calling legitimate images from the art book fake. I can't remember if it was him or one of his co-host, but someone started going after a few people pointing this out. So that didn't paint the best picture of him for me.
That's just because Snoke is Ezra, and we've all come to accept that, and have moved on with our lives. This Campea fellow may just be slow on the uptake. He'll get there.

Just like Rebels will get to Ezra becoming Snoke.

I don't know what a Star War is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"