Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire and Blood next year (to set up Bryan Cogman's spinoff show), Winds early 2019 to coincide with Season 8, was what I got told. Now, back to the best popcorn in town!

ice cold coke please!

RC6LC5X.jpg

If that mulletted scumbag ever lays a hand on Steve Harrington again

tumblr_o5guh2bwrA1rynk4uo4_250.gif

tumblr_o5guh2bwrA1rynk4uo1_250.gif

One of my few complaints of the season.

Possible abusive dad or not... I SO wanted Steve to kick his ass.
Could have had that happen but Steve was so spent and F'upped from the fight that the kids still get to steal the car and drag Steve with them... C'est la vie.

If that mulletted scumbag ever lays a hand on Steve Harrington again

tumblr_o5guh2bwrA1rynk4uo4_250.gif

tumblr_o5guh2bwrA1rynk4uo1_250.gif

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but.....I honestly thought he was secretly in love with Steve.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but.....I honestly thought he was secretly in love with Steve.

I didn't see it myself but you aren't alone in thinking that. Could make for an interesting season 3 for sure.

I saw that theory floating around when I was only a few episodes in and kept an eye out for it later on. It's certainly possible but I'm not 100% sure that I buy it. He reads like such a sociopath to me, I don't think love really factors into. It just seems like a guy in prison sizing up the fresh meat. Except he's the new guy, bizarrely enough.

Now, Will.... Joyce definitely has a coming-out coming her way in a few years time. He was not feeling that dance request. :o

I saw that theory floating around when I was only a few episodes in and kept an eye out for it later on. It's certainly possible but I'm not 100% sure that I buy it. He reads like such a sociopath to me, I don't think love really factors into. It just seems like a guy in prison sizing up the fresh meat. Except he's the new guy, bizarrely enough.

Now, Will.... Joyce definitely has a coming-out coming her way in a few years time. He was not feeling that dance request. :o

Considering how his dad would probably react to having a gay son, I thought he might just be projecting because of his own self-loathing.

Sawyer sweet boy... do you watch shamelsss

sawyer wont admit it... but he adores me.

When you spot a Hypester who never leaves their subforum and post somewhere else

tumblr_oy9msrJWvG1rvhq3go1_400.gif

tumblr_oy9msrJWvG1rvhq3go2_500.gif

tumblr_oy9msrJWvG1rvhq3go3_400.gif

The Danny Elfman/Justice League thread

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"