Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
............ who are you?

I don't understand you Travesty. Do not get me wrong, I am not a fan of Sawyer after what he did a few years back, but let's not pretend these deathmatches aren't a big deal! Jane has worked hard on organising these! I like you, big boy. I like your style, and I hope when Sawyer comes for you, you put him down but please don't drag the good name of Jane and the deathmatches through the filth.

So sorry to upset the Deathmatch.

giphy.gif

It was an awful thing to read.

I don't want you anywhere near my level. :o

Good thing I'm above you, so I'm not at your level.

Good thing.....

bd2391bbfe5279d52f262d530cb7ae8c.gif

Last edited:
Today's activity in this thread

giphy.gif

Seeing Black Narcissus's current status

giphy.gif

Seeing that your Deathmatch partner has gotten himself banned
BN has been on probation for a week already.....he won his first round while on probation.

Me trying to figure out what game MultipleJesuses is playing here

giphy.gif

Good thing I'm above you, so I'm not at your level.

Just because I've been in the sewers foraging for rings and coins, while you've been out and about in the surface world, doesn't mean you're better than I am.

Me trying to figure out what game MultipleJesuses is playing here

giphy.gif

I'm currently playing fifa 18. It's okay but I'm wondering why I paid £50 for what is essentially a squad update. Oh well, boys will be boys. You know yourself, Jane.

I'm currently playing fifa 18. It's okay but I'm wondering why I paid £50 for what is essentially a squad update. Oh well, boys will be boys. You know yourself, Jane.

Forget that, get Persona 5, far better game.

compared a soccer/football game to an RPG.... christ.

compared a soccer/football game to an RPG.... christ.

I mean, I love the kid's intentions, love his work, but he's let himself down with that comparison. Sorry jokesy but you've pulled a Jane there

me leaving a strange/bizarre/or generally effed up thread

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"