Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

I...

There's something big I'm missing here.

lUIlU4l.gif
It's a superhero flick in everyway. The prison, the crazy elaborate plans, Castor's set of friends screams Arkham/Gotham rogues. The over sexualized crazy Castor is a very Leto's Joker. Archer's Batman feels closest to Kilmer's Bruce to me. Mainly as he has a decent relationship and is actually seeing a therapist. He's also looks like he could snap at any moment.

It's a superhero flick in everyway. The prison, the crazy elaborate plans, Castor's set of friends screams Arkham/Gotham rogues. The over sexualized crazy Castor is a very Leto's Joker. Archer's Batman feels closest to Kilmer's Bruce to me. Mainly as he has a decent relationship and is actually seeing a therapist. He's also looks like he could snap at any moment.
spock-star-trek.gif

Leto's Joker WISHES he was anywhere near the level of Castor Troy.

PoliteAthleticAnaconda-size_restricted.gif

Me @ James Wan for having the audacity and the gall to spring that twist on us during the 20th anniversary year of
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

4aa80fd471a949b455219e5236b5edf052dca758.gifv

Me @ James Wan for having the audacity and the gall to spring that twist on us during the 20th anniversary year of
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

4aa80fd471a949b455219e5236b5edf052dca758.gifv
It wasn't intentional, but greatly appreciated.

Stop being vague and just tell me. They're not going to track you down and stalk you because you said their name aloud. That can only happen so many times.

Me discovering today that my almost 5-year Gaming PC can somehow run Arkane's brand new game, Deathloop, on max settings at 1440p:
tumblr_inline_plbzkkYexd1r2xhmf_400.gifv

When you're emotionally invested in a TV show to the point that you'll forgo sleep when the final season comes out, but the ending sucks and negates everything learned in the previous seasons
ea5613d68ebcc9a13c50c6e099873c27faaf44fc.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"