Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

How all fandoms look like these days...

dd76bece6f4fc20894d025e152e88cc91ce67664.gif

9dd9d3c9706dafa924f4e22a94cec188ef2d0fcd.gifv

Annie Wilkes in 2020 would be a YouTuber. Essentially CinemaSins meets Grace Randolph.
So... Social media has allowed more creators to be able to walk around without a cane is what I'm hearing? :o

When you know the slacker dudebro assistant manager is gonna get chewed out and raked over the coals in the morning because Boss Lady has (again) hit her limit of his BS, and you also know he fully intends on marching in there and being as defiant and argumentative as possible.

0gVnkD1.gif

When you realize you just saw Ray Park's junk:

v1DQ82Q.gif

When you realize Ray Park's junk probably just got all the Solo spin-offs cancelled:

BaNYjCt.gif

When you realize you just saw Ray Park's junk:

v1DQ82Q.gif

When you realize Ray Park's junk probably just got all the Solo spin-offs cancelled:

BaNYjCt.gif

I wouldnt worry. Sam Witwer voiced Maul in the Solo film. Either cast Sam in the role entirely, or hire a new actor for the physical role, and continue having Sam voice him.

Kid Boba Fett from Attack of the Clones ****ed Darth Maul’s wife??

**** is wild.

Apparently Ray Park is quite a POS (if the thing about his daughter is true).
He can easily be replaced. It's not like he was recognizable in the role anyway. He never even provided the voice.

I can scarcely think of a higher level of ignorance and arrogance than to expect beings from another planet to subscribe to your religious beliefs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"