Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Trying to find the Chris Evans pics like

tumblr_nj0tfoAkJK1t7f03wo1_500.gifv

When you go through a thread from the start, like say the coronavirus thread, and you can't remember what you might have wrote in it months or even years ago:

pv7wxNt.gif

Literally did this a couple days ago from page one in the Covid thread.

We were all jokes those first few days, me no less than anyone.

It's all fun and games until 200,000 people die.

*reads the first couple pages of the Coronavirus thread*

I survived Y2K, bird flu, and West Nile virus. This ain’t nothing.

So far it’s had a fatality rate of like 4%. Calm down.

61,200 people died from the flu last year. 647,000 were hospitalized. And this happens every single year, but airlines arent shutdown, and hundreds of people arent herded into quarantines.

Coronavirus has killed 171, and nations are losing their ****.

PitifulLoathsomeGenet-size_restricted.gif

*reads the first couple pages of the Coronavirus thread*

PitifulLoathsomeGenet-size_restricted.gif

To be fair, hindsight is 20:20 and we had several potential pandemics in recent years that did not turn out like this. It also doesn't help that the Trump administration and GOP were downplaying it all and withholding important information from the public for months.

I feel like my reaction to those misguided thoughts now is more along the lines of:
tenor.gif

To be fair, hindsight is 20:20 and we had several potential pandemics in recent years that did not turn out like this. It also doesn't help that the Trump administration and GOP were downplaying it all and withholding important information from the public for months.

I feel like my reaction to those misguided thoughts now is more along the lines of:
tenor.gif
Definitely agree. But I am still worried about my own personal cringe posts. Easy to understand others who might have been off and did a turn around. My own potential posts? Like daggers through my soul. :funny:

Definitely agree. But I am still worried about my own personal cringe posts. Easy to understand others who might have been off and did a turn around. My own potential posts? Like daggers through my soul. :funny:
Hahaha. Very true. Reading @terry78's very level, reasoned, and rather prophetic posts at the start of the thread be like:
And%2Bhow%2Bcan%2Bthis%2Bbe%252C%2Bfor%2Bhe%2Bis%2Bthe%2Bkwisatz%2Bhaderach%252C%2Bgif%252C%2BDune%252C%2Bwww.thescottsmithblog.com%252C%2Btheology%2Bof%2Bdune.gif

When you re-watch Beautiful Creatures for the first time in like 4 years and you realize that Jeremy Irons' Ozy is just him doing his Macon Ravenwood:

aVjhQJY.gif

When you then try to explain this to your best friend but they won't believe you:

nHOoiAl.gif

How DK and InCali are in the Foodie Thread:
OdzVuOl.gif

How @DKDetective and @InCali are in the actual kitchen:
ToZHzuE.gif
DKDetective reading this defamation while prepping the Brasato al Barolo to marinate overnight:
1401803763927459243.gif

P.S. you are only still on here because you referenced my second favourite culinary bromance. :oldrazz:

Somebody has been taking a Super Villains Dialogue 101 course at the Learning Annex.
My classes are on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and the first lesson is free, KRYPTON. After that, the course lengths are 8 weeks per course, at a price of $501. You are responsible or your own cape.

FfoRLK0.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"