Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Yeah just pm me. I didnt see whatever Roose posted.

Micromind still trying to make a Cyborg movie happen

MicromindCyborgSHH.gif

MRW when going into the "Faora survived" thread

God, listening to Ariana Grande's new single

tumblr_p6e2quumzm1vnafy6o1_540.gif

I always loved the BttF movies, but never liked the 2nd one as a kid. Always skipped it. Now looking at that gif, I think the reason may be that I found the aging prosthetics creepy, lol.

I always loved the BttF movies, but never liked the 2nd one as a kid. Always skipped it. Now looking at that gif, I think the reason may be that I found the aging prosthetics creepy, lol.

They were strangely sub par given everything else done in those films especially considering the work that was done in the first one on Thompson and Glover.

They were strangely sub par given everything else done in those films especially considering the work that was done in the first one on Thompson and Glover.
Oh yeah, the first one had young me totally fooled. I think there was a point where I honestly thought the mom and dad were played by different actors in the different times. The 2nd one, there was just something visually off-putting about it to me as a little kid (likely too young to really even grasp the concept of Hollywood make-up/prosthetics yet), so that may really have been the culprit, looking back.

Oh yeah, the first one had young me totally fooled. I think there was a point where I honestly thought the mom and dad were played by different actors in the different times. The 2nd one, there was just something visually off-putting about it to me as a little kid (likely too young to really even grasp the concept of Hollywood make-up/prosthetics yet), so that may really have been the culprit, looking back.

The work in the first one is just done in a more subtle manner, which to be honest, is a difference between the first film and the second and third on many levels. The first film is just that, more subtle in every way as compared to the sequels which are a lot more over the top. Bobby Z. did all of them but his touch is lighter in BTTF1.

SHHype Moderators, the fantasy:

tenor.gif

SHHype Moderators, the reality:

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

I like how the fantasy is the 90s Judge Dredd movie. Not 2012 Dredd.

Where would we be as a culture without the comedic stylings of Rob Schneider?

MfyUXBb.gif

I wanted to report Sawyer cause I knew he'd find it a bit kinky... but I am a man and will win him over like a man.

Watching a leaked portion of the new Sacha Baron Cohen show like

tumblr_od6gvfziKb1tq4of6o1_400.gif

MRW when seeing the ten minute preview for Sasha Baron Cohen's new show -

VfFGfT2.gif

MccgQnX.jpg

When I have no words either......

f3ZDwyN.gif

When people tell you how great your job is

tumblr_pc2iu3uIIt1v9oda2o1_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"