Download & Discuss The X3 TV Spots Here

I just watched that prison clip, LO freakin' L that was funny.

"Keep it up, and I'll spray you in the face b----."

:D I love it when they cus in these Marvel movies. It makes the movies seem less kiddy.

I wish he would have said piss instead of pee, it would have been more British. And Vinnie should know that.

Boiiinng said:
I wish he would have said piss instead of pee, it would have been more British. And Vinnie should know that.

I was hoping he would say that too.

I think Vinnie being the tough guy that he is would have rather said "piss" too, but I guess "pee" is a more PG13 word.

the british also use piss as drunk "we pissed around last night" i remember a friend told me that from the uk and i was like.. u peed?

Boiiinng said:

I agree, pee is a bit childish.

Some people might still want to check out the commercials? :p

We'll keep it here because they show some new commercials post release..

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
Some people might still want to check out the commercials? :p

We'll keep it here because they show some new commercials post release..

-TNC
DAM!...YOUR RIGHT!

UPDATE
The official dutch Burger King site has posted the BK X-Men 3 spot thats running on tv now.

xmenactief3md.jpg

Download: http://www.burgerking.nl/acties/commercials/xmen.mpg
Source: http://www.burgerking.nl/acties/acties_x-men.html

Majik1387 said:
I love how everyone except Jean has a stupid little explanation with their names.
lol me too.. Magnet Mystery Magneto :p

Magnet Mystery Magneto? What the hell does that mean?

LOL ... funny Storm is a wind whipper. ew stinky...

Jean...hmmm in a cocoon... COCOON :eek: :D

screw the spots... anyone found a good quality version of the movie online? I downloaded one that said it was X3 dvd rip and turned out to be a completely different movie... makes me mad!

^^^LMAO...limewire has...it had it since the first weekend it came out...

Mike059jig said:
^^^LMAO...limewire has...it had it since the first weekend it came out...

The only one I have found from there is way dark... when Jean/Phoenix goes into kick ass mode, you cannot see what her eyes are doing, or her full facial features for that matter because it is way to dark... you miss all that. Is there one that is better on there?

I would think that by now there would be ....

I don't really know but I think a few other people on here do....I Think their is on Limewire but your have to download anything with the x-men the last stand then preview it...thats the best I can tell you

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"