dumb question...

AgentGraves!

Civilian
Reaction score
...so it would appear that the person that has set up the internet isn't that big of a fan of some of the metareal published on this site...thus had gone and asked me to no longer enjoy it....

so with that I had gone and downloaded the app from Fire-Fox that allows you private browsing....however it's only good for this computer and it will not privatize your connection.

so I was wondering is there a way - other than setting up my own internet - that I can block what they see...because really I don't want to stop visiting the site.

any hook ups out there?

...so it would appear that the person that has set up the internet isn't that big of a fan of some of the metareal published on this site...thus had gone and asked me to no longer enjoy it....

so with that I had gone and downloaded the app from Fire-Fox that allows you private browsing....however it's only good for this computer and it will not privatize your connection.

so I was wondering is there a way - other than setting up my own internet - that I can block what they see...because really I don't want to stop visiting the site.

any hook ups out there?

I need to know a little more about what your end result is.
Are you on a network with your OWN PC and you want someone on the network not to be able to see it?

Or is this a shared PC and they see your browsing history, cache, etc...and they dont like that?

Give me a little more on the logistics of your situation, and I might be able to help.

i say just use a anonymous web proxy site

this has nothing to do with this topic...

but, didn't want to start a new thread for this, so, thought I'd use this one, to ask my own "dumb question"

been having an odd problem with copying and pasting text from, Microsoft Works Word Processor, on to here (it only seem to happen on this site) in a replys, PMs, commits...ect., causes my internet explore to completely close on me...(all internet windows, not just the one I am on)

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2784/image3fyb.jpg

and vice versa, if I try to past something I coped from here to Word Processor, it comes up with some error message about it ,exceeding the size limit...(no matter how much or little text I coped)

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4866/image4keo.jpg
but, it lets me copy from any other site, just fine

anyone have any idea what could be causing this???

BTW: sorry to the maker of this thread, I don't mean to try to take attention away form your question

Edit: never mind
after my last update, the problem final fixed its self

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"