World Eliminations Nine (Final Round)

Sorry, Lex. You guys put up a great round, though. :)

OliPhoenixFire said:
Finally! YAY!
Where's the next round now?
We gotta wait for Specter to put up the next one. Just keep checking back. :)

For some time I was really afraid of Scott. He passed Gambit at least two times when I thought he couldn't. The guys fighting for him made a great effort. It was a great battle and I am happy Gambit won. :up:

Iceman/Psylocke said:
Let's hug it out, b*tch. :csad:

squeekness said:
Sorry, Lex. You guys put up a great round, though. :)
It's okay. I'm sorta happy that your beau finally got the victory you've been longing for, yay. With all due respect, I think Frost could knock Gambit out easily, what with her being an experienced telepath and all. :bitter:

:ninja: We shall succeed next time! :ninja:

These fights have nothing to do with the actual folks' powers. I am sure many of the guys on this list including Multiple Man would give Gambit a run for his money. ;)

Mr Lex Luthor said:
It's okay. I'm sorta happy that your beau finally got the victory you've been longing for, yay.
About time Squeeks won something :yay:

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Let's hug it out, b*tch. :csad:
:heart:

Mr Lex Luthor said:
:ninja: We shall succeed next time! :ninja:
:up: as long as we're voting for the same character :ninja:

How many of these can you play before you just burn out anyhow? Now you know why I stopped setting them up. :)

Specter313 said:
I don't even know if there will be one.
Make one. I need bigger post count. I need a bigger avvy!:cmad:

It has more to do with me getting accused of trying to cheat and intentionally screw other users over, is why I'm not considering doing more.

Specter313 said:
It has more to do with me getting accused of trying to cheat and intentionally screw other users over, is why I'm not considering doing more.
I never accused you of anything, I merely pointed out that you did something I didn't like, that's not exactly the same thing, Mr. Overly Sensitive. It's a shame, really, I thought you knew me better than that, but I guess you just couldn't get past the fact that I criticized you at all enough to see what it was that I actually said. If you makes you feel any better, go ahead and set up the next game for the others, I won't bother to play. :o You merely reminded me of why I stopped in the first place. Looked like my coming back was a mistake I won't bother to repeat.

C'mon Squeek! I need you here! Peace all! Its ok not to agree with each other but theres no reason for no one to get frustrated for some reason...

squeekness said:
You usually try to kill me off right away so I suppose I should be grateful you waited a bit.

How else am I supposed to take that? You flat out said that I go after you and your choices. How am I not supposed to take that as an accusation of trying to screw you over and cheat? That HURT, especially coming from you, because I thought I did know you better than to accuse me of trying to screw you, YOU of all people who's like the mother of this board, over.

This is a weird argument. :confused: Take a deep breath. Think of what you two are arguing about. Do you guys feel silly now? YOU BETTER! :cmad:

Both of you caught feelings.:csad:

Just forgive each other! After all, this is just a game... Plus, have you considered settling this out of the public's eye? PM yourselves. If you guys are mature enough to admit whatever your responsibility you had in this conflict, then you should be able to get along together well enough to discuss any debate.
I beg you guys to settle this and i beg Specter to create another game please. :D
Peace all! ;)

Specter313 said:
How else am I supposed to take that? You flat out said that I go after you and your choices. How am I not supposed to take that as an accusation of trying to screw you over and cheat? That HURT, especially coming from you, because I thought I did know you better than to accuse me of trying to screw you, YOU of all people who's like the mother of this board, over.
There's two different things going on here and our communications seem to have gotten garbled in our anger.

Firstly, there's a difference between coming after someone and cheating. I felt that there were occasions that you went after me right out of the gate, and I did dislike it enough to stop playing for a bit, but it is your right to go after whomever you chose. You never played out of turn or anything so that is not cheating and I never accused you of that then or even in this last game. You didn't do anything wrong or against the rules, I just didn't like it.

Secondly, in this game someone asked if there was cheating. If you look, I answered "no". But then I, foolishly it seems, dared to express an opinion that I disliked the fact that it appeared that you were trying to encourage other users to vote a particular way. I don't like that and I explained why. Again, encouraging or rallying other players to play a certain way is not cheating exactly, but it's tricky and can cause resentments. I suggested that we shouldn't be doing that sort of thing in open post. In your anger at my criticism, you seem to have confused someone's question about cheating as me saying you were cheating when in fact you had not nor did I say you did.

The truth is, you have to right to play the way you want and I have the right to dislike your methods. Perhaps I should have said nothing, but I thought that if I brought things up misunderstandings could be avoided. Clearly I was wrong and for that I do apologize.

These games are aggressive and lead to bad feelings far more than they should. They are certainly not worth losing a friendship over. I think that is reason enough for me to simply no longer play. So please set up the games for the others so we can all move on, I will trouble you no further.

Squeeks

Aww. Squeek and Spec...please don't fight.

It's like my mother fighting my brother. :( STOP IT. :(

You're right, Bill, this really is petty, ugly and stupid. So for what it's worth to you, Specs, I am sorry, sorry for a lot of things. Let's just end this and be done with it.

Squeeks

You wrote with great humility Squeek! :) I am glad you did so... It is indeed stupid to lose a friendship over a simple game and to be agressive in any way or having bad feelings when the Eliminations is over...

Waiting for your response Spec! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"