Emma

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Sean-E, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Sean-E

Sean-E Registered

[​IMG]

New experience here was to completely colour the lineart as colour holds rather than stick with the standard black... the lineart itself is a 600x 1000 low res picture I got off tsunami-studios.com and then resized upwards to colour and then sized down again for the final, so the quality suffers a little...

I seem to have nothing but Saturday's to colour stuff lately, so I'm picking lineart that's relatively simple (and quick) to do at present. This one is drawn by Randy Green and inked by Rick Ketcham. I wish Randy (or Rick) would post more lineart on the net...(hint hint!!..?) - it's fun and easy to do!
    cheers
    Sean

2. forfeit

forfeit Registered

Thats a damn good job Sean. I really like the fact that you take the black lines and change the colours. Its really effective. If you ever wana colour some of my stuff i wdn mind. Its no where near as good as that pic tho.

3. ComicChick

ComicChick I Work Too Much

that is a really good job. and she's actually one of my fave characters, though a lot of ppl seem to hate her lol

4. ampersand

ampersand Registered

The color job is great, but the lineart is bugging the hell out of me. Her left leg (the one on the bottom) is just really wierd and distorted. I love the use of colored line though. Good job.

5. Asteroid-Man

Asteroid-Man Ham Sammiches

6. ComicChick

ComicChick I Work Too Much

do u have a thread with all ur coloring jobs in it?

if so, please direct me to a link. if not, you def. should

7. TKing

TKing Registered

I don't know how anyone can not like Emma. She's every guy's fantasy. Just check out my avvy. ;)