Batman Begins End Credits Music

GoblinsBack2K7

Civilian
Reaction score
I know that pretty much everyone has asked for this, but i haven't yet so...does anyone have a download for the end credits music? I searched for it and all the links are no longer good. Much appreciated.:brucebat:

No, it's not on the CD at all. People have just been recording it off the DVD.

Yep you can download programs to rip it straight from the DVD just like a CD. You just choose the last chapter of the DVD and it's good to go.

Hey I remember reading somewhere that there was an extended soundtrack for Begins. Or maybe its my head messing with me :s

Hey I remember reading somewhere that there was an extended soundtrack for Begins. Or maybe its my head messing with me :s

Its out there, I found it on torrent as part of an INCREDIBLE Disography that had the scores and soundtracks to all 5 Batman movies plus 2 instrumental soundtracks to the 1966 movie and scores to the TAS, Batman Beyond and Mask of Phantasm last year.

When I saw it, I was like :wow:

Its out there, I found it on torrent as part of an INCREDIBLE Disography that had the scores and soundtracks to all 5 Batman movies plus 2 instrumental soundtracks to the 1966 movie and scores to the TAS, Batman Beyond and Mask of Phantasm last year.

The BB soundtrack isn't really extended - there's no new music besides the end credits. They just re-edited the tracks from the CD together to match up the cuts in the movie.

Name of that torrent, please. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"