• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Batman Begins End Credits Music

GoblinsBack2K7

Civilian
Reaction score
I know that pretty much everyone has asked for this, but i haven't yet so...does anyone have a download for the end credits music? I searched for it and all the links are no longer good. Much appreciated.:brucebat:

No, it's not on the CD at all. People have just been recording it off the DVD.

Yep you can download programs to rip it straight from the DVD just like a CD. You just choose the last chapter of the DVD and it's good to go.

Hey I remember reading somewhere that there was an extended soundtrack for Begins. Or maybe its my head messing with me :s

Hey I remember reading somewhere that there was an extended soundtrack for Begins. Or maybe its my head messing with me :s

Its out there, I found it on torrent as part of an INCREDIBLE Disography that had the scores and soundtracks to all 5 Batman movies plus 2 instrumental soundtracks to the 1966 movie and scores to the TAS, Batman Beyond and Mask of Phantasm last year.

When I saw it, I was like :wow:

Its out there, I found it on torrent as part of an INCREDIBLE Disography that had the scores and soundtracks to all 5 Batman movies plus 2 instrumental soundtracks to the 1966 movie and scores to the TAS, Batman Beyond and Mask of Phantasm last year.

The BB soundtrack isn't really extended - there's no new music besides the end credits. They just re-edited the tracks from the CD together to match up the cuts in the movie.

Name of that torrent, please. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"