The Dark Knight ET Canada interviews CB & CN/ HJ on Wolverine vs Batman

elorenishii386

Sidekick
Reaction score
Entertainment Tonight Canada interviewed Christian Bale and Christiopher Nolan on The Prestige and The Dark Knight...again nothing much really but I like watching them being interviewed.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFv7Ym6E9tw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFv7Ym6E9tw[/url]

I found this on Accesshollywood.com. Hugh Jackman is talking about The Prestige and and a little on the rivalry b/w Wolverine and Batman...

What may unfortunately end up dispelling a super fan's ultimate fantasy, conversations between Jackman and Bale didn't always consist of comparing costumes, capes, or alter egos. But rather comically instead, issues that hit closer to the wallet. "Well, we did talk a little about training, I talked to him not so much about philosophies. We were kind of like, ‘What are you getting in your contract,' " he laughs. "It's a little bit of that." Then roguishly leaning in and whispering, "'How much you getting paid? Okay. Really this?' Funny enough, we have the same agent Christian and I." All in good fun, as superhero salaries are scrutinized behind the scenes.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/movies/ah2031.shtml

On E! News...with the question who would win...Wolverine vs Batman...Hugh Jackman was like "I won't answer that. I don't want to hurt Christian's feelings."
Christian was like
"We'll have to make a b-movie to answer that one" or something along those lines.

I wouldn't mind at all if Jackman ended up as Dent. I don't necessarily believe the 1 actor, 1 comic character rule.

Jackman as Dent would kick all types of ass, even the fat ones. :up:

Batman VS Wolverine

Now that's a f'n battle! I can just imagine Bale's Batman ala the Flass interrogation scene going up against Hugh's Wolvie during the mansion raid scene. Dayum that's a lot of rage. :D

Maxwell Smart said:
I wouldn't mind at all if Jackman ended up as Dent. I don't necessarily believe the 1 actor, 1 comic character rule.

Well when it is a DC-Marvel split up I dont mind so much. :woot:

Batman Versus Wolverine. Ah, Yes.

Brain vs. brawn. Ninja vs. Samauri. Horned masked vs. horned mask. A Fanboy's dream come true.

I always said that DC and Marvel should set aside any differences (the ones they have at the momnet) and go ahead and make a comis about this, it would be huge. Get Jim Lee to draw it, who famous for draw both characters, and it's no question it will be a hit.

But a bootleg movie of it would be just as cool. :oldrazz:

I cannot express how much I badly want to be one of these guys.

If they both had a child it'd be:

Batman obviously!!! ;)

NO!!! Jackman would sooooo kick Bale's a$$.

explode7 said:
NO!!! Jackman would sooooo kick Bale's a$$.

I think I will kick your ass before Jackman understands that there is no point for fighting ;)

^I think you should stick to predicting false BO numbers for movies like SR.

explode7 said:
^I think you should stick to predicting false BO numbers for movies like SR.

And I think you should go to your Marvel forum, because you are PRO-MARVEL FANBOY.

Man that youtube link doesn't work.

But man Hugh Jackman needs to be cast as Dent

Jackman would be a cool dent, although i am a fan of the one actor one superhero rule, Hugh looks different enough in everyday life and would as Dent, where it wouldn't be a problem. where as like if Michael Keaton where to play harvey dent, that would be the kind of 1 actor 1 superhero rule i would be more for where he really wouldn't change his apearence, and its the same universe yadayadyada

Cinemaman said:
And I think you should go to your Marvel forum, because you are PRO-MARVEL FANBOY.

well for one outside of Batman D.C.'s stables don't come close to Marvels, but 2 on the issue of Wolverine vs Batman, Batman is still a human, he's my second favorite comic book, but he's still a human, wolveirne is a mutant that can't really ever get beaten by a guy like batman...wolverine would win

Maxwell Smart said:

Jackman is such an extraordinarily bland actor. Please no dent for him.

Jackman can't be Dent anyway he's got busy timetable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"