• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Batman vs. Wolverine

greenlantern248

Sidekick
Reaction score
This really isn't about Batman vs. Wolverine and I don't know if this mentioned at all but, in the new movie the Prestige Bale and Jackman are two rival magicians who are trying to kill each other so I thought I would ask the question.

I going with Bale.

Wolvie is The Leading Actor for that movie, he´s The Number 1.

Batman ( ughh ) is the Supporting Actor for that movie, he´s the Number 2.

Sorry I didn't know what order they are cast or who is the leading actor and who is not, I was seeing what people thought.

"Christian" :rolleyes: is a fruity little poet who pretends to lift weights if he gets paid enough.

Hugh'll shred him to pieces...every time.

As far as the "Batman vs. Wolverine" thing, anyone with a functioning cerebelum knows that:

Batman = Human being
Wolverine = Homosuperior with healing factor and indestructable bones

LOL, I always have to laugh at these delusional Bat-Fans. LOL.

DC sucks ball btw. :)

I like Bale more, because he is very talented and even greater actor than actors like DiCaprio (but he was amazing in The Departed), Nicholson, Hanks and others.

But Jackman also is good actor. He just needs more serious thrillers or dramas to show himself in great acting.

Batman vs. Wolverine:

Here's how it goes down. Wolvie gets brainwashed or he somehow gets a misunderstanding that he needs to kill batman.

They fight. Bats tries to talk Wolvie out of it instead of fighting. Wolvie's winning. Batman barely escapes alive.

Bats goes back to the cave and uses data from his attack to defeat Wolvie and/or reverse his brainwashing.

They meet again. Batman starts kicking his ass with his new gadget.

The guy who brainwashed/tricked wolvie shows up.

Batman and Wolvie team up and beat him. They scuffle about if they should kill him or not, then he either dies accidentally, or Wolvie kills him and Bats goes back to mope about whether he shouldve lived.

Jeex, I thought you people read comics. :whatever:

Shade pretty much summed it up about almost every VS crossover when a hero fights another hero.

HighVoltage said:
Wolvie is The Leading Actor for that movie, he´s The Number 1.

Batman ( ughh ) is the Supporting Actor for that movie, he´s the Number 2.

Are you serious?

If you're you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Each of them is as important as the other, The most crucial aspect in the film is their rivalry, so how can you say bale's character is a supporting role, unless you're being sarcastic that is.

shenhelms121 said:
Shade pretty much summed it up about almost every VS crossover when a hero fights another hero.
Wolvie has to be the one who gets brainwashed because audiences identify with the "cerebral" good guy, while they are more comfortable with the "feral" villain. If Batman was brainwashed to kill wolvie, he'd lose his brainpower, which is what makes him awesome, and the fight would lose its appeal.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
"Christian" :rolleyes: is a fruity little poet who pretends to lift weights if he gets paid enough.

Hugh'll shred him to pieces...every time.

As far as the "Batman vs. Wolverine" thing, anyone with a functioning cerebelum knows that:

Batman = Human being
Wolverine = Homosuperior with healing factor and indestructable bones

LOL, I always have to laugh at these delusional Bat-Fans. LOL.

DC sucks ball btw. :)

Willhem Scream = Marvel troll :o

Wolverine would smell Batman coming down the alley, he'd be up high on a fire escape, when Batman walked past, Wolverine would jump down and slit his throat.
End of Batman.

Yeah, it isn't like Batman is a highly acrobatic, incredibly strong fighter that's been trained to fight in nearly a hundred different ways, not to mention being one of the most intelligent comic book heroes of all time.

I mean, he's just a guy in a suit that walks around and gets his throat slit all the time, the big wussy.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Wolverine would smell Batman coming down the alley, he'd be up high on a fire escape, when Batman walked past, Wolverine would jump down and slit his throat.
End of Batman.
yeah imagine all the money that story would make. :rolleyes:

They're comic characters. They live by comic rules.

Rule #1: no likable hero ever dies.

See I think Bale has a advantage in this movie to though, Michael Caine is in this movie and it's directed by Christopher Nolan, so you have two Batman stars and the Batman director vs. one X-Man.

Now talking about Batman vs. Wolvie, it would happen like this:
If Batman had no idea what Wolverine is or what he could do, then Wolvie could just walk up behind Batman and gut him like a fish.
Though if Batman had any idea who Wolvie was and got to research him, Batman would come out on top after a long drawn out battle.

Batman would just pour some Adamantium dissolving acid on Wolvie..Much like in X2, when Wolvie does it to Deathstrike, or watever her name is..

Ronny Shade said:
yeah imagine all the money that story would make. :rolleyes:

They're comic characters. They live by comic rules.

Rule #1: no likable hero ever dies.
They do all the time, they just won't stay dead.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
Yeah, it isn't like Batman is a highly acrobatic, incredibly strong fighter that's been trained to fight in nearly a hundred different ways.
Right, so is Wolverine, only add in the fact that you can cut him to shreds, shoot him in the head and he won't die, and you could drive the Space Shuttle over his arm and it wouldn't break.

:( Sowwy Batman. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"