Ethan Hawke Joins Daybreakers

This movie was 100% on RT from 9 reviews last night, pretty impressive, though it is still early.

This looks interesting. Will be seeing this over Michael Cera's newest endeavor into mediocrity.

the good thing about this movie is its come from nowhere. I only found out about it from the cover of fangoria. I've only seen the trailer, so I am coming to this movie fresh, I haven't seen a movie without knowing the ins and outs of it in a while. looking forwards to wednesday :yay:

when i first heard of the film i thought the premise was great but was sure that it would turn out terrible. I did not know then of the actors involved. i'm glad to hear that at least so far it is getting good reviews. I tire of vampires in general but this seems like it may be interesting at least.

when i first heard of the film i thought the premise was great but was sure that it would turn out terrible. I did not know then of the actors involved. i'm glad to hear that at least so far it is getting good reviews. I tire of vampires in general but this seems like it may be interesting at least.

I've enjoyed most of the vampire movies I've watched recently especially 'let the right one in'. hated twilight though and cirque du freak was boring.
I watched the trailer and I can't help thinking how cool this would have been in tbe blade universe.

this movie looks like it's gonna be great, and i am glad to see it has been getting some favorable reviews

finally, a good vampire flick and something refreshing as opposed to the emo vampire wanna be's from Twilight

and this film has a great cast to top it all off (Sam Neil, Ethan Hawke, Willem Dafoe, etc)

I'm trying not to spend as much money next year so my gf and I are going to be real selective on what we see in the theatre. I had wanted to see this and Book of Eli but I think I can wait for Book of Eli to come to home video.

Daybreakers I'll definitely go out to see.

Movie comes out friday. I'm surprised more people arent getting excited about it, the movie looks very interesting.

I'm very excited for it, believe me. I love the concept, and the look of the film is very striking.

good movie if you need your vampire fix but want something a little harder than twilight

8/10

What do you mean? Did you see it?

I havent watched the movie but the trailer itself was 'harder' than twilight.

Yeah, am going to try and get to see this, its just when I get the chance, want to see Avatar again and watch Sherlock Holmes, so hopefully this stays out for a few weeks so I can catch it too.

i have a feeling this movie will do amazingly well at the boxoffice...

theres absolutely nothing in theaters now.. not since sherlock holmes..til around feb 15th.

Seeing this is on my agenda for the weekend. :D Hope it's good.

I'm kinda pissed. Not that I'm not willing to pay to see it, but the group that organizes free movie screenings in DC held all these events to promote the film; Happy Hours, Club nights, flash mobs, yet they're not doing a screening of the movie!! What kinda ish is that?!?!

Yea this movie looks cool!! I will definitely be seeing it this weekend. I excited about this, Book of Eli, and Legion.

This movie looks great its been awhile since I saw Sam Neil in anything it seems like he dissapeared after Jurassic Park 3.

surprised this is getting great reviews... now its a must watch for me lol

The brothers who directed this are very well thought of...they seem to be coming on strong, cast looks great, looking forward to seeing this in a few days.

Just came back from it. I'd wait till this hits DVD if any of you are short on money.

6/10

Hey is still at 60 % thats better than I excpected for this movie. At first I thought every critic would hate it! But most of the reviews have been decent! I plan to see it this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"