• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

ETM is jobless no more!

You certainly were an ass. But you weren't just an ass. You were a front ass as well.

Thanks for dangling your freedom in my face. :cmad:

Lee...the UK pound is worth more than the american dollar. Meaning? You can work less than I do and still make more. You'll find a job sooner or later.

hahaha, I know. I'm not really bothered at the moment, I just thought a little money would make me able to treat my girlfriend, instead of her treating me all the time. :csad:

I was only joking with my last post, so don't worry 'bout that. ;)

No. I'm working 20 hours a week in two days...not 40+ hours.

Thank you.

I mail you a CAD dollar. That's like worth...5 cents over there. :o sorry, just wanted to be a ass there.

Jourmugand-- I'm a screenwriter. Not a manager! I won't settle for anything less than a career in the screenwriting field. Don't give a **** if I'm D, C, B or even A list when I become one for a living. Just as long as I put effort and my heart into it...and the final product is good...that's all that matters. And of course pay.

They have to give you overtime if it's more than 8 hours a day. At least in CA they do...

hahaha, I know. I'm not really bothered at the moment, I just thought a little money would make me able to treat my girlfriend, instead of her treating me all the time. :csad:

I was only joking with my last post, so don't worry 'bout that. ;)

I knew you were joking,

They have to give you overtime if it's more than 8 hours a day. At least in CA they do...

Not in NC, at least I think.

Why do you post in a different font?

That's his gimmick. TEDDY has one...some people talk in 3rd person.

I think he posts in a different font to hate on us Americans. :cmad:

Good good, ETM. Next comes the job where you work more than two days a week, but this is a start :up:

You, sir, are mistaken. I am no gimmick. I am TEDDY! :mad:

Sir you are, and my gf is Carmen Elektra. :whatever:

Good good, ETM. Next comes the job where you work more than two days a week, but this is a start :up:

I'm happy enough to get paid at all. Hopefully I sell/option a script soon or get a agent/manager before the end of this year.

Glad to hear it. Now tell her to stop starring in every crappy Scary Movie retread/rip-off. It's just not funny anymore!

She's not my gf. Point is..you have a gimmick. A fun, cool gimmick.

You, sir, are mistaken. I am no gimmick. I'm TEDDY.

So, your a real life big TEDDY? Walking about like Winne the Pooh? :whatever: suuuuuuuure. And I have millions of dollars and my own production company.

In a semi related note...if I was very rich...I'll buy out this board just for the hell of it. SHH/CS as well.

So, your a real life big TEDDY? Walking about like Winne the Pooh? suuuuuuuure. And I have millions of dollars and my own production company.

No, I'm a real life LITTLE TEDDY, walking about like the real life Winnie the Pooh. :mad:

If only TEDDY was real. He'd be so kool.:(

No, I'm a real life LITTLE TEDDY, walking about like the real life Winnie the Pooh. :mad:

Glad to hear it. Now stop posting in every thread pretending to be a teddy-bear. It's pathetic and it's just not funny anymore!

Glad to hear it. Now stop posting in every thread pretending to be a teddy-bear. It's pathetic and it's just not funny anymore!

I think we should get a mod to ban him for a few days or something :up:

Thats good for you. Your on your way to what you want to do in life.

Yes, yes I am. I can keep a job...income will come in..savings...then CD's at the bank. Driver's license, laptop...be out and about in LA or Vancouver by the time I am 25...maybe earlier than that.

Yes, yes I am. I can keep a job...income will come in..savings...then CD's at the bank. Driver's license, laptop...be out and about in LA or Vancouver by the time I am 25...maybe earlier than that.
Thats what my exact dreams are. Except i'll be a little bit older.

But anyway good to to ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"