Evidence for a Spyro trilogy remake for Ps4

I need to play this some more just have such a big backlog of games. I never had a ps2 back in the day and I got into Ratchet and clank late and fell in love with it now its my second favorite video game franchise behind only Zelda. I loved spiderman ps4 so yeah I would say I am a big fan of insomniac and I did get these but I have not played that much of it yet and I have not felt hocked into it yet like I did with ratchet and spiderman. The graphics are really nice though. Also because I have not played these games before I got this and have only played a little bit of the first 1 I am already been thinking to my self I would how the 2nd and 3erd ones are different and if they are better or not.

4 days ago
CRASH TEAM RACING NITRO-FUELED: Beenox Has Added A New "Drift" Driving Style To The Game
Beenox and Activision keep giving players reasons to come back to Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, and adding a brand-new "Drift" driving class is probably one of the best reasons as of late.Read more

| 10/8/2019
Filed Under: "Racing" Source: Crash Bandicoot
CRASHTEAMRACINGBanner-May23.png

Pretty much since Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled was released, developer Beenox has been giving fans a lot of reasons to keep coming back to this fantastic, and nostalgic racing game; giving players new vehicles, stickers, and a lot more via the game's monthly Grand Prix events.

While it is true that these monthly Grand Prix events can become a bit repetitive, especially when trying to get everything without giving in to microtransactions — the rewards are usually well worth all of the grinding necessary to earn them.

The latest update for Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled introduced players to a new Halloween-themed Grand Prix, but it also added a new "Drift" driving style that players can now choose for their character at all times; an option that was not available until this new update released.

People who have been playing this game since launch — as wel las those who played the original Crash Team Racing know how important it is to master drifting, especially since without knowing how to drift it is almost impossible to win races.

The new "Drift" driving style will allow players to select any character — even the heaviest of racers — and have swap their driving style to better suit their needs. Needless to say, it is probably one of the most welcomed features that Beenox has added to Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.

NEW FEATURE - Kick your customization into high gear and change your favorite racers driving style! Introducing a new driving style, 'Drift.' pic.twitter.com/V9chhFSWBo

— Crash Bandicoot (@CrashBandicoot) October 7, 2019

Crash is back in the driver’s seat! Get ready to go fur-throttle with Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. It’s the authentic CTR experience, now fully-remastered and revved up to the max. With Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, the stakes are high and the competition is fierce. It's the CTR you love, now kicked into the highest gear.

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled is currently available for the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One.

source : GameFragger.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Trailers and more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"