Family Guy: Superfriends

greenlantern248

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm not sure if someone had already thought of this or not, but ever since I saw Blue Harvest I have been thinking about other Family Guy "movie" ideas.

Here is my idea for a cast list for a Family Guy: Superfriends movie.

Peter - Superman
Lois - Wonder Woman
Brian - Krypto
Chris - Green Lantern (Hal)
Meg - ?
Stewie - Lex Luthor
Joe - The Flash
Quagmire - Aquaman
Cleveland - Black Vulcan
Herbert - Sinestro (for he can tell GL and make GL "get your superhero ass backhere)
Evil Monkey - Gorilla Grodd

I can't think of anymore if anyone else has ideas for the own cast list or more names.

Thanks

greenlantern248

maybe Brian or Chris should be Batman. But I do like the idea of Brian as Krypto. Nevertheless, we need a Batman!

would b funny if Adam West did dress as Batman and didnt know he was Batman. He thinks he's another hero. lol

LOL!
Joe as the Flash. :)
Adam West should definitely be Batman.
Meg should be Zatanna.

One of the Portuguese fishermen?

quagmire def has to be flash.. he would be a funny sexual refrence

Peter - Superman
Lois - Wonder Woman
Brian - Krypto
Chris - Green Lantern (Hal)
Meg - ?
Stewie - Lex Luthor
Joe - The Flash
Quagmire - Aquaman
Cleveland - Black Vulcan
Herbert - Sinestro (for he can tell GL and make GL "get your superhero ass backhere)
Evil Monkey - Gorilla Grodd
lol I bet she'd get no role, much like Blue Harvest :woot:

Quagmire should be Flash.
Joe should be Orion.
Meg should be Cheetah or someone who is easily beaten.

Adam West as Batman thinking he is another superhero FTW! :D

Meg and Chris could be the Wonder Twins.

That would put Meg on the same level as Chris, and we can't have that. :o

I could also see Joe as Batman, swinging around with his chair strapped to him. And since he's already a crimefighter...

Flash as Flash is funny....But he being a GL could work too....the wheelchair would be a Power Ring Construct

Flash as Flash is funny....But he being a GL could work too....the wheelchair would be a Power Ring Construct
How is Flash as Flash funny?
Is Superman as Superman funny?

I´d mess things up and have Joe be Proffessor Xavier, should be plenty of jokes possible there :woot:

Adam West should play Batman, anyone else playing that role would be insane.

Meg needs to be given the crappiest role possible. Like one of the Affirmative Action heroes, or better yet, Hawkgirl. I can almost picture the dialogue ...

PETER: So what can you do?

MEG: I can fly.

**awkward pause**

PETER: What, that's it?

MEG: Why, flying's no good?

PETER: No, it's just that, you know, we've got a lot of people who can fly. I can fly, and I can do lots of other stuff too, like heat vision ...

MEG: ... but flying's still pretty good ...

PETER: Yeaaaaah, but, I'm thinking tactically here. I mean, look at you. You even need wings. I mean, one little accident, you know, and it's like game over for you. And what's with that hat ...

MEG: ... so can I stay or what?

PETER: Yeah, yeah. Just don't expect nothing from nobody, that's all I'm saying.

**Meg walks away****

PETER: God, what a b!+ch

Meg needs to be given the crappiest role possible. Like one of the Affirmative Action heroes, or better yet, Hawkgirl. I can almost picture the dialogue ...

PETER: So what can you do?

MEG: I can fly.

**awkward pause**

PETER: What, that's it?

MEG: Why, flying's no good?

PETER: No, it's just that, you know, we've got a lot of people who can fly. I can fly, and I can do lots of other stuff too, like heat vision ...

MEG: ... but flying's still pretty good ...

PETER: Yeaaaaah, but, I'm thinking tactically here. I mean, look at you. You even need wings. I mean, one little accident, you know, and it's like game over for you. And what's with that hat ...

MEG: ... so can I stay or what?

PETER: Yeah, yeah. Just don't expect nothing from nobody, that's all I'm saying.

**Meg walks away****

PETER: God, what a b!+ch

LOL that is funny as hell.

Okay I got another one to add to the list.

Doomsday - The Chicken

Cause of the epic fights with Peter, the chicken would be perfect as Doomsday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"