Favorite anime songs

Lol. IP ban? Change deh IP!
Or create a new account.

They have like almost all the OPs and ENDs to all anime.
Even BGM! [ like for shows such as hack//sign or wolf's rain wewt]

ok i dont have no links but the first Ghost in the shell opening is awesome and also the higurashi opening is pretty good too

I love the Ghost in a Shell theme song.

Yeah, that was awesome. Didn't feel the second song much, but the actual opening animation was pretty kick ass. Especially with the white background, and the whole crew standing together. Fave scene. :up:

Yeah, I like the animation in the second one aswell. It's just, and I think you'd agree the first one stuck out more. :up: My god I love the beat to it.

Yep. that is, until fan girls try to sing it in anime convention masquerade contests, in front of Yoshiki. :down

Yep. that is, until fan girls try to sing it in anime convention masquerade contests, in front of Yoshiki. :down

If they're hot, i'm pretty sure he doesn't mind if they suck.
That is... if babes go to anime conventions lol. [ LOL booth babes don't count.]

First Ghost in the Shell theme does indeed rock, but Bleach's 3rd (i think) opening Ichiri no Hana by High and Mighty Color rocks hard!

If they're hot, i'm pretty sure he doesn't mind if they suck.
That is... if babes go to anime conventions lol. [ LOL booth babes don't count.]

Oh no... she wasn't hot. And had on this weird gown of some sort. And she sounded really bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"