Favorite AXE commercial(you know you like this crap)

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
Clearly done in a camp fashion, basically featuring one lone guy being the object of affection for a woman or hundreds at one sitting. Does it cater to the lowest common denom? Yes. Have they reached infamy? Yes. And people still discuss them regardless.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vgxxAwue7Fs

^I'd hit that repeatedly. And pray she makes that same noise while doing said hitting. :o

I'd make her continue to do that during sex, just for the novelty of it.:up:

Mine's the banned one where he falls through the ceiling lol.

The one with those FOBs. :up: They know what the **** is up!

personally, I think the Tag commercials are better.

Those, & the Hardee's commercials do nothing more than piss me off.:cmad:

Like the stripper Axe one. My favorite of the new Axe commercials, though, is:

[YT]2rY00VfDDew[/YT]

I like how it caters to a man's need for sex. Like he's too pathetic without it. Number one thing that turns me off to men, the obvious smell of that stuff.

Clearly done in a camp fashion, basically featuring one lone guy being the object of affection for a woman or hundreds at one sitting. Does it cater to the lowest common denom? Yes. Have they reached infamy? Yes. And people still discuss them regardless.

^I'd hit that repeatedly. And pray she makes that same noise while doing said hitting. :o

My main problem with them is having this type of theme in commercial form. They are tame compared to much of the programming on TV but I've seen these come on during TV shows that are clearly aimed at a grade-school & early teen audience. I don't think that's a good idea since it's nearly impossible for parents/caretakers to monitor all commericals.

The old guy coming out of the bathroom. That's the best one. but the axe commercials don't compare to the dropped call commercials!!

The AXE Commercials are fine. I like 'em. No need to psycho analyze them. Just take em' as they are.

I like the right guard ad with the dark haired girl in it man is she smokin

Yeah The AXE commercials are great but the RGX commercials are sexy!

I can't find it and I'm not even sure if it's AXE, but I love the one with all the girls swimming and racing towards the guy on the deserted island. :woot:

:wow: :heart: that's my favorite commercial of all time. :o

I can't find it and I'm not even sure if it's AXE, but I love the one with all the girls swimming and racing towards the guy on the deserted island. :woot:

Yeah, that one is super funny.

Now the new one with the woman at the dentist, LMAO, that's a major tickler. Bow-chicka-bow-wow..... :woot:

:wow: :heart: that's my favorite commercial of all time. :o

Nothing hotter than a girl willing to make a fool of herself, that's the one thing I have to give props to, these commercials.

Are the bom-chicka-wawa commercials TAG or AXE? I love that sh**

Edit: Nevermind. *blush*

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"