Favorite Candy?

1) Reese's PB cups (both regular and minis)
2) SweeTart jellybeans
3) Snickers
4) Peanut M&M's
5) Almond Roca

Jelly beans!! Usually Gimbal's Gourmet. Chilled. One at a time, NO MIXING!

Blue raspberry flavored Sour Punch bites are delicious.

71m3Y6RhagL._SY550_.jpg

Last edited:
This will make me sound like a 97 year old man but... Werther's Original. Hard candies only the soft just doesn't do it for something about the hard ones in my mouth with the smooth texture is heavenly.

Blue raspberry flavored Sour Punch bites are delicious.

71m3Y6RhagL._SY550_.jpg

These and the Green Apple ones I like as well.:drl:

Black Forest Gummy/Fruit Snack company also has some strawberry licorice bites (both sour and non) that sort of taste like fruit roll-ups which kind of reminded me of these too.

Last edited:
Chocolate: Hershey's
Fruit: Skittles
Peanut Butter: Reese's

I'm basic af.

This will make me sound like a 97 year old man but... Werther's Original. Hard candies only the soft just doesn't do it for something about the hard ones in my mouth with the smooth texture is heavenly.

Get out. :cmad:

I like most anything with chocolate. Twix, Kit Kat's, Almond joy. Since I quit my retail job I rarely buy anymore.

"The Amber Alert of candies..."

I didn't realize how "that's what she said" my statement was until rn...

I can't eat chocolate or sweets or anything but if I was to have to choose it would be a Snickers, a Chunky Kit-Kat or a Twix.

Beat these: alfajor (two cookies filed with dulce de leche, or what you may know as caramel, coated with chocolate)

alfajores - Google Search

Never had them but will try them out if I get the chance.

I just tried French Macaron's at a local cafe for the first time last year. I was caught off guard by the many flavors ranging from Earl Grey Tea to you name it. They somehow kept the filling between the 2 cookies cool despite no refrigeration with a crisp bit yet still soft within each cookie.
Macaron - Wikipedia
220px-VanillaMacaron.jpg

They supposedly are quite a fuss to make and a bit of money for each cookie so I didn't buy too many of them though. I suppose it's quaint to order 1 or 2 with a cup of coffee.:o

They're pretty good though.

Last edited:
In addition to the Blue Sour Punch bites I mentioned earlier, I also enjoy Milky Way Midnight. The single best Chocolate Bar on the market.
0004000000104_2_A1C1_0600.png

& I know this technically isn't 'candy' but it is junk food, so I guess it falls under the same category? I buy these all the time. Far better than Pringles, imo.

6e4169ac-fbdb-4d67-a953-e79874de43a9_1.06bc22dbb6f1757adfd48a49e697c9b3.jpeg

Then add a Diet Mountain Dew to top it all off. Incredibly unheathly junk, but so darn tasty.

Regular Twix, I love them.

But for hard candy, it's either Jolly Ranchers or Sour Patch kids. THEY'RE BOTH SO GOOODD

Regular Twix, I love them.

But for hard candy, it's either Jolly Ranchers or Sour Patch kids. THEY'RE BOTH SO GOOODD
Something draws me to Twix, even though it wouldn’t be my automatic favourite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"