• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Final episodes to air in the UK

The Rose

Future Kingpin
Reaction score
The last four episodes are set to air in the United Kingdom on Cartoon Network in late July and early August. Here are the details:

"Powerless!": Friday 29th July, 12.30pm
"Crisis 22,300 Miles Above Earth!": Monday 1st August, 12pm
"Four Star Spectacular!": Monday 1st August, 12.30pm
"Mitefall!": Tuesday 2nd August, 12pm

The previous 9 episodes of season 3 will also air, beginning next Monday (25th July), with double bills of new episodes each weekday from 12pm-1pm.

I don't know can i be prepared or accept the end, i guess at comic con we can learn about the new upcoming Batman, that should start next year while US finishes Brave and Bold late this year.

Only four episodes left? That makes me so sad :csad:

I don't know can i be prepared or accept the end, i guess at comic con we can learn about the new upcoming Batman, that should start next year while US finishes Brave and Bold late this year.

Is there going to be a follow up? A new Batman cartoon...?

Is there going to be a follow up? A new Batman cartoon...?

Ofcourse. :p Personally i hope it's the spiritual successor to this show like NBA was to BTAS. It's the Brave and Bold team working on the next show.

Ofcourse. :p Personally i hope it's the spiritual successor to this show like NBA was to BTAS. It's the Brave and Bold team working on the next show.

All we know is that the show will be darker (but just how dark we don't know) and CGI.

Plus I think it was speculated recently that James Tucker wasn't working on the show anymore... and replaced as producer by Glen Murakami.

But anythings possible at this stage...

Ugh, I hate CGI. That may work for Green Lantern but Batman is best in 2d animation.

Will you guys in the UK be a dear and put the new episodes on Youtube as soon as they air? Thanks.

The last four episodes are set to air in the United Kingdom on Cartoon Network in late July and early August. Here are the details:

"Powerless!": Friday 29th July, 12.30pm

"Crisis 22,300 Miles Above Earth!": Monday 1st August, 12pm
"Four Star Spectacular!": Monday 1st August, 12.30pm
"Mitefall!": Tuesday 2nd August, 12pm

The previous 9 episodes of season 3 will also air, beginning next Monday (25th July), with double bills of new episodes each weekday from 12pm-1pm.

This is wrong because CN are showing "The Night of the Batmen" instead.

This is wrong because CN are showing "The Night of the Batmen" instead.
Well I got that info from the radio times website. Weird... it's usually right. So "Night of the Batmen!" aired today? Did it air at 12 or 12.30? And which was the other one that aired today?

I've missed the last two days of Batman: The Brave and the Bold episodes here in the UK...

So I don't know what i've missed. But the last I saw was Scorn of the Star Sapphire! on Tuesday.

Here is were things get wierd, assuming The Battle of the Superheroes! and Time Out for Veagence! aired on Wednesday... Then Sword of Atom! and Triumvirate of Terror! yesterday. But again I can't be sure...

Instead of Bold Beginnings! and Powerless! airing today at 12:00 and 12:30 respectively... we got a rerun of Sword of Atom! and The Night of the Batman!

sweat.gif
Hope im not confusing anyone...

But anyway I don't know what happened and whether or not we will get the new episodes on Monday or Tuesday... but CN UK must have the episodes because Ben Jones did state:

the UK is airing them in the order we requested - rarely, we will ask for episodes to be aired in an order different from the production order, like when we asked them to air "Sidekicks Assemble!" (show 34 by production order) before "Clash of the Metal Men!" (show 32 by production order).

Unless the US stepped in at the last minute and decided to save the episodes for a direct American premiere.

Whew!

Well I got that info from the radio times website. Weird... it's usually right. So "Night of the Batmen!" aired today? Did it air at 12 or 12.30? And which was the other one that aired today?

Sorry about that at 12:00 they showed "Sword of the Atom". And at 12:30 they showed "Night of the Batmen".

Sorry about that at 12:00 they showed "Sword of the Atom". And at 12:30 they showed "Night of the Batmen".

Hmm... I haven't been able to watch the show this week but it sounds like this is what might have happened:

Monday: Joker The Vile and the Villainous and Shadow of the Bat
Tuesday: Night of the Batmen and Scorn of the Star Sapphire
Wednesday: Battle of the Superheroes and a repeat of Joker The Vile and the Villainous
Thursday: Time Out for Vengeance and a repeat of Shadow of the Bat
Friday: Sword of the Atom and a repeat of Night of the Batmen

Can anyone verify if I'm right?

The reality of the end run is settling in... and it inhales mightily.

At least I know when to be on the lookout.

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/news.php/news.php?action=fullnews&id=1092

While the actual production order for the final four episodes of Batman: The Brave and The Bold have not yet been confirmed, The World's Finest has received confirmation on the episode titles - along with initial details on some - for said episodes. The final four episodes of the acclaimed animated series consist of "Powerless!," "Crisis 22,300 Miles Above Earth!," "Four Star Spectacular!" and "Mitefall." These four episodes will make up episodes #62 - 65 of Batman: The Brave and The Bold.

"Powerless!" will feature Batman teaming up with Captain Atom to face a dire threat, while "Crisis 22,300 Miles Above Earth!" features a story inspired by the classic Justice League of America/Justice Society of America team-up stories published by DC Comics. Details on the episodes "Four Star Spectacular!" and "Mitefall!" are being kept under wraps to avoid plot spoilers. While not the final episodes produced, "Four Star Spectacular!" and "Mitefall!" are expected to act as a wrap-up for Batman: The Brave and The Bold.

Just finished watching Crisis 22,300 Miles Above Earth! here on CNUK (wriiten by Steven Melching and directed by Michael Goguen).

If it was in fact the final episode produced, it would be an extremely weak finale for the series. So the messing with the shecdule is probably a good thing.

In saying that the episode was fun and action packed. The interaction between the JLI and JSA was entertaining but I particularly enjoyed the Batman vs. Ra's element as the animation seemed quite strong.

Also the teaser was great.

Some things that made me scratch my head...

- The JSA and JLI are fighting and then boom... suddenly they turn up to save Batman. Sure the emergency button was flashing but it still felt a little sloppy.

1. - Also isn't Talia into Robin in this series... so the kiss and character development took me by surprise a bit.
So all in all... I was expecting more from the episode, but it was well animated, humourous at times and exactly what you'd expect from Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

Just hope the last two episodes are a bit more epic thanks to the schedule shuffling.

If it was in fact the final episode produced, it would be an extremely weak finale for the series. So the messing with the shecdule is probably a good thing.

We know that it wasn't the last episode produced because the odd numbered episodes were directed by Ben Jones and the even numbered episodes were directed by Michael Goguen, so the final episode in production order was directed by Ben Jones. This episode was either the 10th or 12th of the season... most likely the 10th.

I agree with you about
the JLI and JSA just suddenly coming to Batman's rescue. I also would've liked to have seen J'onn get more involved in the action instead of being portrayed as a nervous wreck for practically the whole episode. But it was a humorous, well written outing, with plenty of entertaining bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"