Finally got a Wii!

enterthemadness

The Triumvirate
Reaction score
Man, it's good so far. Need to make my Mii character, but the baseball game on Wii Sports is good. Only game I have is Wii Sports.

Do the Mii Parade. It's just one of them things you need to do from time to time..release some stress. :o

There are other things to do to relieve stress, Terry...

You have to wait about 15 minutes before you can *********e again, though.

ewwwwwwwwww!!!! congradulations enterthemadness i got mines over the summer but my mom said i cant open it til christmas..... x0 its not fair!!! but glad your having fun with it!!

Congrats! It's the best game system on the market! :D
And SupahSaiyingirl, I'm sorry. That sucks the biggest left one (pinkie finger) ever.

Another I got a Wii thread!

Well....good for you me too. I got one last week. I am working on getting golds for every training sport. :woot:

ewwwwwwwwww!!!! congradulations enterthemadness i got mines over the summer but my mom said i cant open it til christmas..... x0 its not fair!!! but glad your having fun with it!!

I couldn't help but LOL at that.

Boxing on Wii Sports is fun. Bro rented Far Cry for it...he will probably be on it more than me. Wish Alone in the Dark would come out for Wii already. :csad: waiting for it to come next year is taking forever. And if the rumor is true that it hits PS2 first before Wii, I might rent it for PS2, then buy it for Wii when it comes out for Wii.

:o and I only got a Wii because of Alone in the dark game coming out next year. :o then I found out it comes out for PS2...but something has got to replace the PS2 sooner or later and the Wii is cheaper than the Red Ring of Death (360) and PS3.

What are you, fourteen?

EDIT- 16, but knew you HAD to be a teenager after I read your post. No offense, but only teenagers say ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"