Fire Pro Wrestling Returns has ****ing shipped dammit!

That guy getting back dropped looks like he is having fun.

Sorry. He was talking about the SE version. My bad.

Attachments

• 578325_35455_front.jpg
    578325_35455_front.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 4
I'll hopefully be getting mine early next week. It shipped yesterday and it was 3 day select.

I ordered from Gamestop.com. Amazon.ca apparently sold out very quickly.

If you still aren't convinced how AWESOME this game is and the level of customization and accurate re-creation you get out of this game, watch this video:

http://caws.ws/firepro/show.php?cat=2&id=19

I ordered mine from buy.com yesterday.There out of stock right now.So who knows when I'm getting it.

Its actually kinda sad that one 2D wrestling game can pretty much be better and have more options and customization in it than pretty much every other wrestling game released ever.

Jerry, one thing to add though, is that the reason it has that level of customization and control is because it's 2D.

If you are discouraged by that, you need to see that 2D can still be awesome in newer games.

You can spend hours trying to make inferior re-creations on SVR in 3D. But in FPR, the CAW edits look PERFECT. They will look much better and closer to what you want than the hours you spend toiling on SVR.

SVR has constantly ****ed with us as a series. It got progressively worse with each one while they boast about improvements and additions made to the system that only serve to mess it up even more.

To me this game as a chance to prove that we want a real wrestling game, even if it does haven't "superior" graphics and all that crap, because it gives what we truly want from a wrestling game that we haven't been getting since No Mercy.

It doesn't really make a difference to me if its 2D, I'm not that big a wrestling fan anymore. But its not even close compared to even next gen wrestling games.

Are you saying Fire Pro Wrestling isn't even close? Technically it is a next-gen wrestling game.

No the other way around. I'm saying the next gen games like SVR and everything else don't come close to the overall quality of Fire Pro.

Well . . . that is true :D . Darn it UPS! Still haven't recieved my copy of the game yet.

Game should be out in stores now. I got my copy in the mail earlier this week, been playing it nonstop. Unfortunately you have to edit a lot of names to make them the real names, but at least you can.

327 real wrestlers and 500 CAW slots.

I had Fire Pro D on dreamcast. It was a Japanese import Bootleg. And i LOVED it.

Now get this, I'm a hardcore Nintendo supporter. I just like old school games. Fun games. I don't care about graphics, i care about fun.

And no, I'm not the kind of kid who goes around flaunting how much he loves the original NES with t-shirts and stuff, i just live it on my own, i don't care if anyone else knows about it.

I'm telling you this because, I would have NEVER bought a Sony system. And I don't play video games enough to buy any next gen consoles. I haven't played my gamecube in like 2 years. I play Wii with my friends but that's all the video games i play really. I play some Fire Pro D on dreamcast and i play NES roms. and then the occasional Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 on N64 (i got the japanese cartridge. Other than the fire pro games, that is the best wrestling game ever made. if you've never played it, check it out vileone).

But i'm selling my old GC games and my GC to get a used PS2, just so i can own Fire Pro Returns.

It's that awesome. My friend has it. But i need it for myself.

The Fire Pro games not only have unparalleled levels of customization, they also have more replay value than any other wrestling game around.

The only drawbacks are lack of a "season" mode and a sometimes unfriendly user interface. But those are really minor drawbacks when compared to the amount of fun you'll have playing a Fire Pro game. Get Fire Pro Wrestling 2 for GBA, or if you have PS2, pick up Fire Pro Returns.

Oh, and by the way, if you don't like the grapple system, then nuts to you. Fire Pro Rules.

You got immediate awesome points from me VileOne when i saw this thread. :up: :up:

Oh and by the way Vile One, I saw your name on ahep's save thread at the FireProClub :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"